Rappy Hunter

I am writing this after killing Vol Opt for the first time with my level 30 character, I then return to Pioneer 2 after going into that room with all the messages from Rico. There is that weird door there too!!

Anyhoo, after buying more stuff and talking to everyone on Pioneer 2, I went to the transporter and to my surprise the only things there were Forest, Cave and Mine!!

WHERES RUINS??????????

I really want to know as I am desperate to continue with the game!!

Any help is thanked for in advance

Thx

Reaper

Man that sucks....you got one of the bad copies of PSO .

No but really, all you have to do is go back through the first three levels and touch those big columns. Each column is in the second level of the area. You will have to beat Vol Opt again though...Hope this helps.

Yeah, usually you have to bead Vol Opt again, but strangely enough, the last time I went to unlock the ruins, I only had to beat Vol Opt once. Here's what happened: went to mines, beat Vol Opt, went to activate the columns in the Forest and Caves, went back to Mines, walked into boss transporter, got warped to the room w/o having to fight Vol Opt again.

Mercenary for Hire

One thing to remember--when you beat Vol Opt the second time (after activating all 3 columns), do NOT go back up to Pioneer 2 through the transporter.

Instead, enter the Ruins through the passageway at the end of the hall. At that point, you can immediately exit the Ruins up to Pioneer 2 and then talk to the Principal to save your progress.

If you go back up by the transporter instead of going to the Ruins...well, I hope you really enjoy fighting Vol Opt.