Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Battle Fiend

I saw it on Pulze, G4, PSO III is going on XBOX.

Nintendo will make a new Console too in China, a 64 bit something.....But anywa pso 3 on xbox!!! hahah
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Link?

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

lol. A Dutch site said that. I said it before and said it again. I will belive it when Yuji Naka says so

On 2003-09-27 10:59, Reece wrote:
    I will belive it when Yuji Naka says so
    Ditto.

Eh...mixed bag here. IF the rumor is true, it's all good, its something different. On the other hand, seeing how many PSOX'ers are dissapointed in how sega supported PSOX, it may be a waste in bringing it to the 'Box...

See the fury in my souless eyes...

Yeah I think it will be waste. Since there is like a new Xbox Live game comin out every month or so. And by the time games like Halo 2 come out. Theres going to be no one on PSO.

PSO ep 3 will be on xbox but who cares really? this is the worst "mmorpg" game ever made (its not even a true mmorpg)

heh, if you claim that its not a mmorpg, why is it a "bad mmorpg" then? silly.

and for the ep.3 on xbox. sounds like a fanboy wish so far. lets wait for something more official before we begin to party, shall we? (good luck though)

Phantasy Star Online 3 ook voor de Xbox!

Sonic Team's MMORPG Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution is tot nu toe alleen voor Nintendo's GameCube aangekondigd, maar Xboxworld blijkt erachter gekomen te zijn (op een Sega evenement) dat deze game ook naar de Xbox zal komen.

Phantasy Star Online Episode 3: C.A.R.D. Revolution is het derde deel in de PSO serie. Eerder konden we ook al genieten van Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2 op de Xbox, maar dit keer zal het er iets anders aan toe gaan. Je speelt nog steeds een Hunter die naar de planeet Ragol afdaalt om de geheimen ervan te ontrafelen. In tegenstelling tot Episode 1 en 2 gaat het dit keer niet op de hack and slash manier. Alle gevechten werken met kaarten die je kunt verzamelen. Hiermee maak je dan 'decks' waarmee je de gevechten op Ragol aan kunt.

De GameCube versie staat gepland voor 27 november in Japan. Over een Europese release en over de Xbox versie is nog niets duidelijk op dat vlak.

Phantasy star Online 3 also for the Xbox! Sonic Teams MMORPG Phantasy star Online Episode 3: C. A. R. D. Revolution is until now closed only for Nintendo's GameCube announced, but Xboxworld appeared behind it come to be (on a Sega event) that these game also to the Xbox will come.

Phantasy star Online Episode 3: C. A. R. D. Revolution is the third part in the PSO series. Before we in such a way could enjoy Phantasy star Online Episode 1 & 2 on the Xbox, but these turn will it it something else at closed go. You play still a Hunter that to the planet Ragol descends round the secrets of it to ontrafelen. In contrast till Episode 1 and 2 not goes the these turn on the hack and slash manner. All fights with cards that you work can collect. With this make you than 'decks' with which you the fights on Ragol on can.

The GameCube version stands planned for 27 November in Japan. Over an European release and over the Xbox version is yet nothing clear on that area.

Battle Fiend

I really don't care if you don't care that the game is comin' out on the game but I'm sure that I'll check it out or buy it.

Its comin' out on Xbox. So....hmm.....well.....I have no link but I saw it ON TV G4 TV, Pulse!!!!!! Not the actuall TV show but the 10 sec TV show of it.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar