Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I recently made a RAmarl, and with a bit of twinking, I got her to level 50 and VHard.

Now that her technique levels are getting closer to 20, the RAmarl maximum, I'm wondering - can a few technique units raise them past level 20, as long as it doesn't exceed the actual maximum? (Level 30)

Tech units won't raise the tech levels past the class's limit.

I'm pretty sure they can..I dunno if Technique units stack or not, but I do know that they won't raise above the limit for the class..

If possible, if you have them, let her try on a God/Technique or two and see what happens. I'm pretty sure they'll stack.

I only have 1 God Technique, and my highest techs are level 14 Rafoie and Shifta...

So youre saying if a force had a lvl 28 tech and a 29 tech if he had two wizard/tech. thing both spells would only be 30? instead of one being 30 and the other 31?

On 2003-10-03 17:26, BIZKIT wrote:
    So youre saying if a force had a lvl 28 tech and a 29 tech if he had two wizard/tech. thing both spells would only be 30? instead of one being 30 and the other 31?
    That's right.

Yes. I've confirmed this myself... What I'm saying, is if you tried that on a HUnewearl/RAmarl with Level 20 techs, would you get Level 22 techs, since that's a legal tech level?

No. I've tried it before on a HUnewearl of mine. It'll take you up to lv 20 techs and not go any further.

Darn.. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

Yet another unit made relatively obsolete at higher levels. Darn.

The Tooth Fairy

I think the unit is good the way it is. If you could raise Techniques past the users limit, the game wouldnt be balanced. Imagine a level 42 Megid...
    Honestly, i prefer balance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Primrose on 2003-10-07 05:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Primrose on 2003-10-08 10:14 ]</font>