Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Dunno, im not online much on pso so please dont yell at me if i say something wrong... Thats really gotta bite with most dupers acting like jerks and stuff, but why not try a name for the game thats not as.....um........easy to notice?....oh well, im brain dead. or maybe making a private game where only certain people can get in if thats possible. it was just a thought, sorry if it wasnt much help.

I agree with Aurras view to a point. most dupers are jerks because they think they're better than everyone because they have better weapons. Unfortunatly this applies to many legit users as well, especially some people i know...it just depends on the person. A duper may be the nicest person you know and do what you ask to be polite, while a legit user will grind your head into the ground while laughing at you because of how weak you are. I am legit myself because i dont really have access to online, but im not gonna scold a person for being a duper. Im gonna annihilate them for being a jerk. ^.^

Aurra, i just want to let you know... i will with you on this =)

legit or not, it is ones personality that makes him/her an asshole. Being a non-legit player doesn't necessary put you in the asshole category. I have seen many duppers that were nice and were there to have fun. Being a legit player doesn't auto exclude you from being an asshole. They got the pride and i give them my respect PSO is for people to play, chill and have fun. If someone is ruining your fun, you can quit that game or voice ban him/her. I voice banned shit load of people even they were talkin shit to me. I voice ban them just because they were acting like an asshole to others, which i think their words were ruining my mood.
    PSO is just a game. There isn't really much to be piss about
    or worth arguing for. Just act mature. Read my phase and you will know why.

But one thing that I wood like to know is what makes a duper come into a legit game just to fuck it up for the rest. I do dont thank all dupers are assholes. Hell One of my friends youses dupes but he dont go into legit games.
    Or on the other hand the one that that go into a low level game and kill everything befor any one can even get a chance to do any thing. My problem is just with the one that are assholes on purpouse.

Hmm... to get away from dupers... make passworded games... then only the hackers get in, but if you already make a party of 4, no room for them to jump in... so just get a bunch of buds and play legitly in passworded games, it'll keep them out.

There isn't much explaination about why some duppers go into a legit only game and ruin your fun besides they don't got a life and they were assholes. There were much you or we can do about it except (like many have suggested in this post) create a game with password on which only your buddy knows.
    It really sucks that being the team creator, you don't have the ability to kick players on your team.

anyways, that is kinda off the topic...good luck in finding a good legit only game.

Well, as stated by some, not all cheaters are assholes and not all legits are nice. However, as usual, it is the one asshole ruining things for the others. Personaly I have found a group of friends around me. Most of'em are dupers/dupe users. I am legit. I don't judge them, the don't judge me, and we have fun together.
    If you want a legit-only game, find all legit friends and use a team with a pass.
    If you find non-legit ppl that are mature (not by age, but by behaviour) you will find they are fun to be with too. I have!

On 2003-10-06 15:07, jt wrote:
    On 2003-10-06 10:31, gallaugher wrote:
    If you created a team named "dupers only" you'd probably get the same treatment from some legit. The difference is that there is less legits.
    if u ask me i think us legits have better things to do then go join a cheater game...
    I cant believe I'm gonna say this but... I agree with JT Legit people who better than to play in a dupe only game, and besides, do you think the dupers really care!!!! Quick answer... NO!

The fact is.....All the "decent" dupers wont join Legit game with their dupes, they know how to respect both legit and unlegit. Only those bad ass duper and nood(with tones of dupes) will do something like this.

btw, is there any more nood that think the 200 mind pink sato is a legit mag?? i used to c these kind of nood a lot in the legit game i creat^.^

old school fanatic

On 2003-10-06 15:07, jt wrote:
    if u ask me i think us legits have better things to do then go join a cheater game...
    Of course we do. But there are some hardcore legits that go out of their way to be an ass to dupers. The legit players that I know simply don't play in open games. Occasionally some of us might go to Vega or Antares 8 & join an open game. We don't try to antagonize anyone though.