Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Mine is I was calling a friend and I accedentaly called some one elese and I told him if he Knew what assignments we had. I sort of argued with him.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

When I was about 9 or 10 I tried doin a backflip off my couch (I know I know). Anyways when I pushed off the couch rocked and I landed right on the top of my head. My hearing shot out and I could hear my mom talking on the phone upstairs. I tried calling out to her but I couldn't talk for some reason. SO I just lay down and waited. And in about 15 minutes I started feeling together. And I'm OK.

trying to do a backflip of of a swing when I was 5. Broken arm

hmmm.... try and break up a relationship... my friend, a girl, was with a guy I really didn't like, but she was really really happy with him... I didn't like the guy, but I like her... so I said my feelings to her and she went into "shock" and was confused and all that crap... boy did I feel like an ass... Funny though.... 4 weeks after they officially started dating, they broke up because he was being an ass to her...

The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

When I was young, a couple of friends and I played a little game called "Crash Test Dummies."

...I'm sure you can guess how this story ends...

Going on the internet for the first time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-10-06 19:43 ]</font>
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

Keeping things bottled up inside...

IF my name doesn;t show its Slicer238 I'll re log in whenever because my now lame computer needs to run in a different user and crap. Anyways I would say having feelings.

Attempting to run myself on this crappy piece of meatware.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Japanese Anime Trooper

Mine would have to be when i was 12 and me and my family went to spain for a holiday and i needed a piss badly when we got off the plane lol. So when we got off and got in the airport i saw a toilet so i just ran in no one was in it at first i couldnt see no urinals. so i went in a cubical if thats how u spell it lol i came out and loads of women all turned round and looked at me i was like ohoh I WAS IN THE WOMEN'S TOILET!! man they all looked at me lol. I went out and my hole family was just laughing at me. Ive dun some more stupid stuff but i didnt mean for that to happen the other stuff i did.