Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I remember when the game was only a few months old, entire ships and blocks would dissapear sometimes. I don't know if anyone else remembers that, but I certainly do. But it has been quite a while since I went to the transfer options and a ship or block was missing from the list. Then again, Sonic Team has already taken down two of the Japanese ships, likely to recycle the twenty servers that were listed in them. Maybe they have done that with Vega as well.

Now, all we need is to get rid of Anteres, and the game will be perfect again. Oh yeah, and have Sonic Team corrupt the admin from Brinstar while they are at it, I'm tired of seeing his spam when I go into 8-1.

Actually. Vega is fine... We're the first to experience fall this year!

old school fanatic

Getting rid of servers won't solve anything. The players you don't like will go to a different server like Altair since it's next on the list.

I'm sure Vega will be back.

Sonic Team actually try to fix the problems they could have avoided in the first place if they weren't incompetant? That's a hoot. I'll never believe it until I see it with my own eyes. OMG, I'm gonna fall out of my chair if I don't stop laughing.

Ultra Violence! d (-_- (offline ftl)

this morning experianced the same thing. In the morning thought id level up my Ramar from 18 to 20 and i noticed that vega wasnt there. Leveled up and went to school. Once back from school bam vega back. that would be funny if everyone was fsoded because ive only been playing for three days with my hunewearl Lucrece and alredy have been fsoded 5 times in vega.
    Take that Vega

On 2003-10-07 19:16, Blanks wrote:
    this morning experianced the same thing. In the morning thought id level up my Ramar from 18 to 20 and i noticed that vega wasnt there. Leveled up and went to school. Once back from school bam vega back. that would be funny if everyone was fsoded because ive only been playing for three days with my hunewearl Lucrece and alredy have been fsoded 5 times in vega.
    Take that Vega
    just don't go to vega. i'm officialy scared of that place

Ultra Violence! d (-_- (offline ftl)

But people i know and trust play most of the time at vega. i dont want them to have to move to another ship and be a burden.

Grand High Minister of Irrationality

Server disappearance isn't exactly a new thing, and could be attributed to either Sonic Team's periodic maitenance and/or hexmod/hackers.

For those of us that remember the glory days of DC PSO, there were often stretches of days where the ships Oberon, Titania, and Puck all went AWOL. And oftentimes, it wasn't just those ships, but individual blocks from the others as well.

...Times like this that I miss good 'ol Cordelia 4-2...never a care or NOL'er in the world...

Like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich

On 2003-10-07 11:54, Anubis_ wrote:
    I heard a lvl 200 char with max stats went to ragol on vega and got killed by a booma. It created a rip in the space time continuom and vega deleted itself.. and everyone that was on vega at the time went to hell...
    [img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:6ONZD73mcJQC:www.annyoung.net/hell.jpg
    [/img] lol..
    but seriously..
    I dont think sega shut it down cause some one was duppin anything.. If they did then why didnt they do it before.. Or have they, but just before my time..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anubis_ on 2003-10-07 11:55 ]</font>
    Is that a Hildebear in Forest 1?

Well about the hunnies, its sad, since dc I have play hunnies and fonnies, now i have a 128 and a 72, I was pround to use a not so common char... but now... I would recive more messages, of newbie, copycat, etc.