Jonny 5 is alive !

This has probably been answered. But does anyone know if the import will have English language option like all the other past imports... If this can be confirmed, then I am preordering immediately.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jonny-5 on 2003-10-08 00:06 ]</font>

There should be still all 5 Language options, in the trial there still was word select, the only thing is that the trial was Japanese only. But I am pretty sure that the import will have all Languages accessible.

the thing i'm most worried about is if those cut scenes will have english. i can translate hiragana to english but that's about it. i can't do kanji or katagana

On 2003-10-07 14:15, Jonathan_F wrote:
    the thing i'm most worried about is if those cut scenes will have english. i can translate hiragana to english but that's about it. i can't do kanji or katagana
    Katakana is basically just English words, written in Japanese. I would think it would be a whole lot eaiser than hiragana (Japanese writting, Japanese words)

i dropped the class before we got to katagana. as long as i can get things to romanji i can go from there in the translation