Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well I'm racast and I've got some nice HP and recently got ahold of some Berserk Vulcans. I just want to know what you would do if someone came into your team and just started going crazy with berserk. (technically you dont kill yourself cause berserk will drain until you have about 1-3hp) And would you use berserk if you had a weapon with it?

Diskas of Braveman with good Hit rule. Nothing like watching a FOmarl do several hundred points of damage per hit with one in Ult Ep 2. I personally wouldn't mind healing a droid that uses that special. I've used Beserk with a droid before and it is nice not to have to use a mate to restore the HP you used.

IMHO, second only to Kings and Hell. Spirit if you're a FO/Hunny.

I've never used one, but I've seen HUmars with Musashis belt out damage higher than Level 1 Grants at lower levels.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-13 01:44 ]</font>

heh, as long as you dont want the resta quite away while the force is... well busy with jellen zalure or shifta deband its fine with me... so if you die out of a bad circumstance while using that special, dont blame it at the force.

second... you still owe me some trifluids, aura ^_~
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

I, personally, hate Berserk, Spirit, and Charge weapons. Anything that drains or hurts you is just too much of a liability. Hence the term "Two-edged blade". If a friend wanted to use it, I probably wouldn't want to support that as every once in a while, the person will need me or else blame me for their deaths, and I really like splitting up and meeting them later.

Charge weapons are good, as Meseta is easy to come by. I myself have a Charge Arms with 35% Hit. Very nice.

I'm not a fan of the Berserk special, but Spirit for non Forces is nice, as the other classes use it mostly for Resta, and maybe their other support techs. FOrces need that TP to cast their other techs.

Charge weapons are nice, especially if you have money on you because your bankl is full.

I just find the Berserk special too dangerous, especially if there are a lot of enemies or ones that can used ranged attacks.

heh hey Aura, remember me and my new Zanba? I think that tells you my opinon on the berserk special heh...heh, man I love berserk...you can do some killer damage, I prefer it way more then charge on account ...I'm broke XD Although I do love the fact I can easily do around 3000-4000 per three hit combo with my zanba, 20% hit uh huh, lets rock!

Back in the DC days i used a Soul Eater with my RAcast up until vhard where i got a spread needle and i used the special a hell of a lot.. its allways good to take out a room of enemies with 2 atacks ya know.. but i'd not use that kind of special in ult tough.. maybe against some bosses or if i were in multi/online

On 2003-10-12 19:58, Auracom wrote:
    Well I'm racast and I've got some nice HP and recently got ahold of some Berserk Vulcans. I just want to know what you would do if someone came into your team and just started going crazy with berserk. (technically you dont kill yourself cause berserk will drain until you have about 1-3hp) And would you use berserk if you had a weapon with it?
    i'm So sorry i'm about to sya this to a friend. (i've been away for some time now)
    anyway, in my opinon, any weapon that drains your HP is a weapon i don't want. it's just too dangerous for someone to use it, thus it's name, berserk, you've got to be one fearless or crazy hunter to use one of these weapons.
    anyway as for healing, of course i'd heal you. though i would be slightly annoyed...
    it just gets to me that well.
    "you deplet your own health then expect me to heal you, and then you do it again" now if we worked out a deal, say i stayed behind you while you blasted away with your mechs as i kept a contant resta till my hands fell off. then that would be fine.

once i again i must say.
    you have a awesome, sig. wish i had one .-.

"i r teh seksi? >everybody"
    it's...statements like those, that make me wanna become a newbie all over again T-T