Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have a lot of Berserk weapons myself. I do use the specials to my utmost advantage and I personally prefer it over charge or spirit. Resta costs less in terms of TP compared to Spirit (which takes chunks of TP per hit) and Charge (which takes 200 Meseta per hit).

Fluids are expensive and Meseta is difficult for me to save since I am an active Magger (Mag raiser). HP is easier and cheaper to restore, not to mention I can handle most situations on my own. If anything, those weapons make me a damage-dealing asset.

I do not suggest using the Soul Eater's special at low levels with a FOmar, however. You will regret it.

I got my hands on a VAJAYA with 15 hit ( then suckered my brother outta his PDs and put dark % on it)... OMG that thing owns in seabed vs. DELBITER . But i also like Berserk weapons, I have a Berserk Calibur its a lot of fun to use. But i always bring dimates and trimates, i know it can get a lil bothersome healing over-and-over...I like using them when my Hucast is short on cash....

that VAJAYA takes about 10,000$ a hit.... weather you hit anything or not

There's a lotta twin sabers I'll never get to use... I'm going to miss this game a lot... I need a cookie...

I hope you're joking. Then again, my VAJAYA never did anything. Was it because I had less than M10,000?

On 2003-10-13 15:30, Soja-Soulcrusher wrote:
    I hope you're joking. Then again, my VAJAYA never did anything. Was it because I had less than M10,000?
    They're not joking, it does take a lot of meseta, but in turn, it does a ton of damage.

That oughta empty out someone's wallet in a hurry. The VAJAYA's description wasn't kidding when it said that it was a weapon made for the rich.

I should've used it when I had a M112,000 surplus. Alas, Gallon and his disks got to it first. XD

If you are "The proud owner of all mechguns" then why don't you use Guld Milla's or Yasminkov 9000m? They are a lot stronger than berserk vulcans.

I don't think he means it.

And the HP drop is minimal. I've played with newbies to help them through harder areas (Heh. You haven't laughed until you've seen a high-level FOnewm with all sorts of Rafoie boosting equipment sit back while casting Resta and S/D on a bunch of fledgling hunters.) and most of the HUmars are using their Musashis... believe me, they take such little damage from the special, that the only way to tell they're using it is that their damage quadruples.

Same with TP. I actually think that Forces are BEST-suited to use Spirit weapons, as the bonus usually outweighs the cost of having one less Zonde/Foie/Barta's worth of TP at your disposal. Especially with Guardianna.

Charge however, I hate. Great way to empty your coffers in a hurry. For difficult bosses you shouldn't be fighting only.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-13 17:21 ]</font>

Berserk Vulcans...are pretty freaking strong, I myself would choose them over guldmila and the yasminkov 7000m's. Aura dosent even use his guldmila's often...let alone would they be better then the berserk vulcans, 50% hit...around 800 damage a shot...and saves him money unlike the charges, nothing can go wrong..he is at a distance from the monster as well so no fear of being smacked down! I love my zanba and wouldent use anything else, as someone stated, its a cheap special...just resta yourself and ta da, unlike spirit...which would leave me with about 500 or less TP after two combos! anywho, thats my 2 cents n_n

Berserk is great, especially in ranged weapons.
    But it must be used with moderation.
    Is crazy to play using only the berserk special. And when I want to use berserk special a lot I tell the force to resta me when im low on HP and no problem.

But normally I prefer charge weapons. To take the dangerous and stronger enemies down in few seconds and for bosses. That way is not that expensive. And seeling some stuff I get back all the money and even more.

I think these type specials are not suited to be used as default attack but is great for special moments. Where you need to kill an enemy the fastest possible.

HUcast + Musashi 65% hit = Dead Indi Belra.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-10-14 11:26 ]</font>