Two days ago my brother and one of his friend came to my house.He was going to pick me up to go to his house.I put on Phantasy Star online for i could show him my brother told me to get a bag to put my Dramcast in.So i left my room to look for one.Then i found one when i went in my room I SAW the character creation!!YOU know what that means he DELETED MY Charater with out knowing!!ALL that work!!I was lvl 56 Humar I got to V-hard a day before that happen!!I just got a cool RARE ITEM!!60 something hoars of HARD Work!!NOW Im lvl 7 Humar even my lvl 14 Fonewear is better!!Oh well.Did something like this happen to you guys.i feel that i lost a brother...a friend.

XBL Gamertag: Conjurer

No never happened to me but i understand how it must feel...it feels similiar to be atacked by the BSOB. I always take my VMU out of my dreamcast after im done...u should do the same...

"Kill or be killed!"

Ok i well do that when I know when some one is comming to my house that has no clue about video games.

Well I've lost my characters many times to corrupt game files.. kind of the same thing.

I bet you have that performance Mem card because thay suck.I have one to.

Predator of all Evil

Ummm have you ever considered Phsycological help???? you prolly should ..... if you do ill prolly bee the one int he padded room next to where your gettin your help

ME Crazzzzzy im NOT crazy IM MAD.Well i dont really think im crazy at all anyway i have to do this All over.Oh well i can't make My new HUmar as cool as my old one.