Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Yeah... is sad they censored that Pioneer 2 soldier. It could be cause the age ratings are tougher now. Like in Skies of Arcadia legends.
    But heck is only a NPC in a quest..

I think they might have altered some of the drop rates for enemies. Like I was trying to scheme a p arms arms from Yellowboze Hard mode and only 1 of the 4 pan arms in TTF dropped an item. They're supposed to be a 90% drop rate.

I always thought the wise words from the soldier npc was some PSO tech guy blowing off some steam against the hackers on the DC. Heck, if I worked for Sega and it was my job to take care of PSO while not being allowed to fix things I'd get pissed off too.

Don't know if anyone already pointed this out but...
    know that when two White Rings get close, there's a feather effect? With Purple Rings.. it's a heart effect (Like LOVE HEART or MAGICAL PIECE).

On 2003-10-15 10:58, heyf00L wrote:
    I think they might have altered some of the drop rates for enemies. Like I was trying to scheme a p arms arms from Yellowboze Hard mode and only 1 of the 4 pan arms in TTF dropped an item. They're supposed to be a 90% drop rate.
    hm, maybe u are right.. from the 4 vh runs i've seen 2 s-beat arms.. lot more than i expected
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2003-10-15 12:15, Nambrosia wrote:
    Don't know if anyone already pointed this out but...
    know that when two White Rings get close, there's a feather effect? With Purple Rings.. it's a heart effect (Like LOVE HEART or MAGICAL PIECE).
    Yup yup.

It also should be pointed out that when multiple characters wear a Purple Ring there's a 50 DFP bonus for each extra Purple Ring. For 2 rings it's a 50 DFP bonus, for 3 rings it's a 100 DFP bonus, and for 4 rings it's a 150 DFP bonus. With that 150 DFP bonus the Purple Ring was actually 22 DFP stronger than my Standstill Shield. And this was without Deband. However, considering the lack of EVP and resistances, I would say the small amount of extra DFP isn't really worth it. Especially when you consider that each character has to stand right next to each other and all four have to be wearing a Purple Ring.

On 2003-10-15 12:52, VulpesMundi wrote:

Yup yup.

It also should be pointed out that when multiple characters wear a Purple Ring there's a 50 DFP bonus for each extra Purple Ring. For 2 rings it's a 50 DFP bonus, for 3 rings it's a 100 DFP bonus, and for 4 rings it's a 150 DFP bonus. With that 150 DFP bonus the Purple Ring was actually 22 DFP stronger than my Standstill Shield. And this was without Deband. However, considering the lack of EVP and resistances, I would say the small amount of extra DFP isn't really worth it. Especially when you consider that each character has to stand right next to each other and all four have to be wearing a Purple Ring.
    Is the white ring like this as well?

On 2003-10-15 13:00, ilr2000 wrote:
    Is the white ring like this as well?
    Yeah. The White Ring acts the same, except it gives a bonus to EVP instead of DFP. I forget how much per extra ring, though.

someone told me the red ring is out as well. you get it from brank cmode.
    im not completely shure but thats just wht i heard.

uh whats this stone you got from gallons treachery?
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

TTF - 197 kills 0 deaths 27 minutes - Ultimate - SS Rank - Purple Ring!!!

Gallon's Treachery, I encountered a glitch. One room in the ruins after you open the sealed door and go down, prevents you from targetting enemies. There is another that lets enemies attack without being next to you (cut the air, you take damage) both happened to me at once and I died, everyone got pissed, and I didn't beat it, not yet...

From Gallon's Treachery I think its the Shiva Stone, that legendary thing he talks about. But I'm not sure...