Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hi all im new to PSO , and was wondering what type of Force to be (yes i love magic so have to be a force). Ive never played PSO before so i would prefer a Force that can deal out maximum punishment at lowest levels. Thanks for any replys

--Chaos--

p.s. Im playing PSO E1&2 GC version if that makes any difference.

TROLLHAMMAREN!

FOnewearl

On 2003-10-17 06:23, Miller wrote:
    FOnewearl
    Thanks, ill get on and make one right away. Cant w8 to start killing things .

What type of weapons and other items should i be looking for when considering equipting my Force for maximum damage?

Cheers,
    --Chaos--

TROLLHAMMAREN!

CLub of laconium, mace of adaman , hildebears cane , hildeblues cane , club of zumiran and any rare wand.

i really dont recomend being a FO as your fist char most people die alot and switch to a HU but if you must.....

Yes, but be prepared to have a lot of damage delt to you before you can deal out to them.

My melee FOnewearl is learning that... erg. Its fun though!

In ultimate for me a FOnewm seems to deal more damage because of its natural boost to all Normal and Hard Attack spells. So if its damage you want go with him. FOnewearl has the highest mst but only boost to simple spells.

FOnewms are good for dealing damage to hordes of enemies, or multi-part bosses, such as De Rol Le and Barba Ray, whereas FOnewearls have the advantage at single-part bosses such as Falz, Olga, and Vol Opt (2nd form), as well as doing high damage to single enemies and being able to Megid multiple enemies at once.

FOmars are based around being able to do good damage with both their techniques (Gi-level and Grants) and their weapon attacks, provided they use Shifta and Zalure for offense and Deband and Jellen for defense. FOmarls are also good for using their weapons to do the damage, but only excel in one attack technique, Grants, but have a large boost to its power. They also make the best support characters, because they have the doubled range on Resta, Anti, Shifta, and Deband.

4000th post!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kent on 2003-10-17 10:58 ]</font>

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Use a FOnewm. They are really good later in the game. The FOnewearl has penetrating Megid, but killing stuff is easier with Ra-series spells.

Blaze Knight

[quote]Use a FOnewm. They are really good later in the game. The FOnewearl has penetrating Megid, but killing stuff is easier with Ra-series spells.

I think for starter. FOmar is hard to raise so I would suggest you to avoid him until you gain a little more experience in the game. (he would rock when raise properly, but for a first character he is just tough). Go with any of the other three.

.... Well. With any type of FO you will have to be prepared for a looong loooong looong way before you start to feel good about yourself. =} I was starting to, but then I hit Ults, and it is like lvl 1 all over again. *laughs*