Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223
    Creator Of Worlds

So he emits energy eh? ~_^

I wonder how powerful he can get....

obviously he produces enough energy to power a human-sized chicken/salad shooter

gothic leprechaun

well...you know how when things work they put off energy? its called heat? like lightbulbs? odie gets all WHEE and beats the crap out of stuff as i've put in before, and you know...energy...ah nvm...i couldnt think of anything else for freakin androids to say, give me a break

Interesting. Great job, caffine-addict!

gothic leprechaun

yeah you know im a caffeine addict...hmmm...or do you? STALKER! or are you? hmm...i must go ponder these ponderous thoughts near a pond or ponder the ponderous thoughts watching scenes of ponds...or i could stop saying words with pond in them...or i could just shut up...i think i'll just shut up

gothic leprechaun

ok i'm typing a new chapter tonight. sorry for the bump from like...page 9 mods....im really sorry but its my fic! i cant let it DIE!

gothic leprechaun

toldja so! so i procrastinated and didnt post it for a while. lemme alone!
    Chapter 17

Tink. Tink. Tink. The metallic sound of robots' feet crossing across the metallic floor of the abandoned mines echoed in the vast rectangular room. Odie had already gotten the hang of his morning glories, and was jumping around and the blast marks from defeated gillchics peppered the floor around and behind him. He rushed up to meet the oncoming squad of mining robots gone wrong. He was about 5 feet away from them when he suddenly slowed down and lunged forward, slashing one of the robots in half, then jumping backwards, then crouching and springing upwards to shove one claw into the ceiling, summoning a lightning bolt with the other hand to zap one gillchic. He swung forwards and was almost shot out of the air as a gillchic prepared to fire at him again. He hit the ground and sprung forward, grabbing its arm by the wrist before it could fire again and shoving the other clawed hand into its face. He quickly pulled the claw out and kicked the robot over. He jumped to each gillchic and either slashed an arm, a leg, or decapitated the outmatched robots. He stood there, searching through the remains of the gillchics for anything he could salvage when he heard something drop with a metallic clink behind him. He turned quickly and was met by a jumping red robot, which ignited a photon blade from its wrist that extended up to the middle of its upper arm. Odie jumped backwards and almost fell over in the process, and the robot slashed where Odie's neck would've been less than 2 seconds ago. The sinow red as it was called lumbered towards Odie, who stood up and readied himself for a good fight. He knew these robots were programmed to fight with skill and strategy and he also knew this one could cast a synthetic jellen and zalure. Odie jumped forward and met the sinow red's blades with his own. He only hoped that the robot's self-destruct wouldn't destroy its arms. He knew he could get a doctor on pioneer 2 to make them a weapon for him. They seemed to dance around as they fought, claw meeting photon blade, sparks flying. The sinow red backed away as Odie swung to meet its faked blow, and the robot lunged at Odie with both blades humming softly and glowing threateningly. Odie sidestepped the machine and shoved his claw into its back and yanked down, ripping 4 long jagged slices in the robots back. Odie then jumped on its shoulders as it turned around and shoved both claws into its head, then stood on the embedded claws and swung his feet forward and flung the robot into the wall. He looked at it as it fell to the ground loudly and exploded, and was overjoyed to see the lower arms were intact. He walked over and picked them up and sent them to the bank for later modification.

He heard a door open behind him and he turned to see a RAcast and a HUcast walking towards him. Both were tall menacing androids, the HUcast?s glowing and lifeless eyes seeming to stare into the depths of his mind. They had similar color schemes, the dominant color being black with red armor plating all over. The RAcast reached down to its waist and pulled up an old looking gun with a tube on the top. The HUcast reached around and pulled out a small stick with golden trim on the ends. He held it out and it extended to the length of a double saber. He spun it through his fingers with immense skill and stopped it immediately and slammed the end into the ground.

"You are Odie. Correct?" the RAcast asked in its monotonous voice.

"That'd be me."

"Then you will be terminated." The HUcast said in its robotic drone.

"Go ahead and try. I'm up for a fight!" Odie said enthusiastically.

The androids looked at each other and nodded. The HUcast rushed Odie with its weapon, spinning by its side, the RAcast using the laser aim on its handgun to aim precisely at Odie's forehead. Odie rushed at the HUcast, surprising it and met the bar with his claws. The RAcast fired several times at Odie's head, and Odie ducked toward the right, the direction the HUcast was in. the bullets harmlessly ricocheted off the HUcast's back plating. The androids looked at Odie and then seemed to calculate their odds of winning...

BLAM BLAM BLAM!

The RAcast's gun was rapidly firing again, and Odie ran in a zigzag towards the RAcast. The HUcast chased after Odie but the flying bullets ricocheted off his visual inputs and cracked them, impairing the HUcast. The RAcast stopped firing for a few seconds to let the laser find its target. Odie ran full-tilt towards the android as it aimed the bright red pointer straight between Odie's eyes. Just as the RAcast's laser found its mark, Odie jumped into the air and the RAcast fired. Odie landed beside the RAcast and the RAcast's gun fell into pieces on the floor. The HUcast dropped a telepipe and warped through it, with the RAcast closely behind. Odie stood up and almost fell over again. He looked down and saw a pool of his own blood around his foot. The RAcast's shot was far from its mark but it had still hit Odie's leg. He dropped a telepipe and stumbled through, dripping a trail of dark red.

the knightly thief at your service
    a tavern in the middle of a rich neigborhood with lots to steal

wow keep it up odie