Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just wondering?

Why not have a robot force class that can use powerfull electric techs, insted of TP they use bateries(sp?).

Or one that uses Fire techs, insted of TP they have a gas tank.

Or one that has liquid nitrogen in a tank and can freze things?

Just FOnewm look a bit silly (big ears ect) and robots look gr8

--Chaos--

sounds interesting, but it just wouldn't work out. It would further complicate things, (Not good). I think it's fine the way it is actually.

In that case some better skins for FOnemw would be nice. Maybe smaller ears or the same head as the one with that hat without the weird goggles.

I can understand how giving robots techs would make the game very unfair as robots whould have amazing stats.

--Chaos--

I think the answer to that comes rather easy. You see - did you ever given a thought about what magic really is? Well in anyway - it`s a SPIRITUAL force. You need spirit and will to cast spells. No offence to all Android players out there but my idea is that ST takes from the same theory and that`s why -seals/-casts can`t use Techs - they are machines - they haven`t got spirits/souls.

But this "fire-tech-based-on-the-gas-canister"....wouldn`t that be just an ordinary flamethrower?

On 2003-10-18 13:14, Alighieri wrote:
    But this "fire-tech-based-on-the-gas-canister"....wouldn`t that be just an ordinary flamethrower?
    You can get flamethrowers? (hope you can i like playing with fire)

--Chaos--

Eeehhhh... Sorry to tell you this, but no, there are no flamethrowers in PSO (as far as I know!)

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

They should have just gotten rid of traps, and given you "Special Abilities" which can be used only a certain amount of times (increases with level) before you have to go to the Hospital or find a healing ring to regenerate them. Start off Androids with nothing.. but allow them to "Purchase" upgrades as they gain levels. Sort of like how a FO buys new tech disks as his MST grows. Have a few of these abilities be findable rares too. The problem is - you should only have 4 upgrade slots to use.. so depending on the situtation, you will have to swap out upgrades similar to how you swap out units on your armor.

If you've played PS4, you'll see what I'm getting at. In PS4, Demi and Wren could find upgrades which allowed them to use a certain number of special attacks so that they were not dwarfed by tech using powerhouses like Rune, Kira, and Raja.

A good example of a special ability would be "Sonic Wave" - a blast that, when used, would paralize any monster within range that is susceptable to being paralized and cause slight damage. They should also have a few that are useful against bosses - instead of having them all be like traps which are disabled in boss fights. = /

Yes, that would be better indeed. Damn...I guess I hadn`t got a chance to play the earlier ep`s yet. Gotta get that fixed.

If robots could use techniques of any kind, HUmars would be the biggest piles of dog crap imaginable. I do believe that robots should be able to use heal traps though.