Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

PSO is in a very delicate balance. PSO v3 was the first version to try to truly balance the classes, and I think they did a very good job. Right now, androids have a huge advantage in challenge mode but a disadvantage in battle and normal. I think that androids should expand their trap system to resolve the difference.

- In battle mode, only androids should be capable of using the incredibly cheap Freeze Traps. Non-androids have the incredibly cheap Zonde.

- In normal mode, androids need more trap types. Zonde traps would be great, giving the 3rd element (Damage=Foie, Freeze=Barta).

- Androids need to be able to hold more *mates, especially Dimates.

-- Barubary

This topic is changing to "I wish that my Android could do xxx and have xxx or maybe xxx" - I mean, it`s nothing wrong about it really but come on - you`re talking about creating an uber-class. And`s are just about right the way they are now, I think (well...a little more complexed traps wouldn`t hurt anyone - or would they?)

Veteran Fighter

if only my android had megid traps *drool* or... maybe androids should be able to build one of those healing rings for a short time...

a megid trap would be cool

and i'd like a button that would kill everything in the entire dungeon in a second and gives me double experience, but it's not well thought out too is it?

no, no techs. never was a part of Phantasy Star.

The skills idea (a la PS4) does have interesting possibilities though. but if that was there you'd have to offer it to all the classes. that's major game design right there.

no, traps are fine (and very useful!!! try 'em!). maybe make traps based on a tech disk lvl basis where you can buy more # and increase power/range. i'd give a more tailored aspect to traps. it'd be neat to see evasive RAcaseals focusing on damage and poison traps while neglecting maybe heal and zalure traps.

perhaps make it along the PS3 tech system, where 4 techs compete for importance in your repetoire. actually yeah that'd be very good. fictional example: choose s/d j/z as a trap set and to increase the power of 1 you must weaken another. that could work.
    "Do you still think I'm scrumptious?" -- Rimururu, Samurai Showdown 4

though i'd stick to status effects mostly, not tech effects for traps...
    "Do you still think I'm scrumptious?" -- Rimururu, Samurai Showdown 4

no giving andriods spells or what ever would ruin any point of being another char...that self destruct stuff is dumb...i do like the sleep mode but not the self destruct or the atp one...inmagin this...a lvl one hucast maxes stats then he does the atp move he even if he got 3% stronger he would be totaly unstopable even in ult...i think they should keep it the way it is...if andriods got all these new things that bettered them to no belive...every one would use hucast...

On 2003-10-19 13:47, Alighieri wrote:
    This topic is changing to "I wish that my Android could do xxx and have xxx or maybe xxx" - I mean, it`s nothing wrong about it really but come on - you`re talking about creating an uber-class. And`s are just about right the way they are now, I think (well...a little more complexed traps wouldn`t hurt anyone - or would they?)
    And I thought a topic that started out as "pointee eerz r teh suk" couldn't get worse. (or any more stupid)

Androids are unbalanced as it is. They have Gifoie and Rabarta that are less flashy, but are motion sensitive, they have a motion-sensitive monster-stopper, and I forgot the other trap type.

That's pretty useful to start with, considering they have great ATP.

But wait! Droids needn't worry about MST, or fluids! That's an extra 3 inventory slots, and less stat maxing BS to worry about!

And now they have the Newmens' TP regen, but on their HP? WHAT GIVES? AT HIGH LEVELS, THAT'S UNBELIEVABLY USEFUL OFFLINE!

And you people want to give them techs and ebtter traps now? Sick...

i know right...heres how it is...andriods are wicked unbalanced but have one or 2 stats really high...humans balanced all the stats are bacically the same...not really strong but not really weak (as in gets hit then dies after a few hits) andriods get alot of HP from not being able to heal...humans get less HP from being able to heal...i dont really like hucasts cuz really all they are is power...i remember me and my friend used to play this game a hoooolllee lot...he as a hucast me as a humar...sometime she was a higherlvl sometimes i was but no matter he would die much more faster then i...from norm to ult he died about every 10-15 mins from lack of evp def and healing...