Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Many people hate them. I don't know why....they don't exactly suck for HUmars & HUcasts. They are just hard to use. IMO, People need to practice using them....

Their combo is hard to use, and they do inadequate damage (single enemy, 3 hit/combo weapons just aren't good enough).

L:200 Purplenum RAmarl extraordinaire

I've never liked them. I think the 1975 Agito is the most overrated weapon in all of PSO.

On 2003-10-18 23:39, Zarana wrote:
    I've never liked them. I think the 1975 Agito is the most overrated weapon in all of PSO.
    Oh how true.. people must waste ages of their precious time getting a crappy katana and then find a Demo Comet.. it is probably the best hunter wep cause its very easy to get with most id's and it'll last right up till you get a Meteor Cudgel (or a Double Cannon H4X0R5)

Theres nothing wrong with Katanas at all. Maybe a lil slow but they are really good weapons. My fav Katana is the Kamui . Its short but quick and pretty powerful.

750-800 ATP is pretty good, for single enemy damage. Factor in Gush or Dark, and 640-650 is just as good. They're great with HUcasts.

Yeah, I enjoy using the Kamui as well.

Demo Comet only lasts up until you get a meteor cudgel? The demo comet does more damage! I have a DC with 30/0/0/50/0, and a MC with 15/0/0/0/15, and the demo comet is alot better. probably because of the percents, but it hits as muchas the meteor and does significantly larger damage.

Resurrection

i likke all the fake agitos and i would like a yamigarasu, they're good on some rangers and forces

the only thing im thankful for is that im a force so I don't need to feel stupid after waisting my time looking for a crapy wep like the agito