Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Lord of all red techs

On 2003-10-30 12:28, Jaks wrote:
    On 2003-10-29 20:10, KamuiShirou wrote:
    On 2003-10-29 17:57, Jaks wrote:
    it's a fake!There is no english BEUD!

Besides my Dark Paladin pwnz!

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwDUAgoWNCdPP6M*CkAD81Oga2i1ZmxilPueA*Qo8rU!eSQib o9kXyujv!ti0sQVtMww5FLEKD71uArdtTt*9Rl3Z9EYwSGKzfU yVmPt4g8/blapal.jpg?dc=4675445013965802762[/img]

And what Robo47 said is funny as hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaks on 2003-10-29 18:03 ]</font>
    your card isnt to special the BEUD would mop the floor with him and your dark paladin is in japanese do you even know how to make him or what he does?
    Ahh my simple minded... umm, colleague?
    Ahem, It says:

Dark Paladin
    fusion monster
    Buster Blader and Dark Magician
    For EACH dragon monster on your opponents side of the field AND graveyard this monster gains 500 attack points.Also when your opponent activates a magic card you can negate it by discarding 1 card from your hand.

And by the way, BEUD is not that powerful. 4500 pfft.
    Please in order to summon it you'd need 3 BEWDs then a fusion card which I could negate. But even if you do get it out I'd have 400 more Attack points than you. HA!
    dark paladin+b.eyes ult. dragon= DRAGON MASTER KNIGHT!!! XD my fave

look i didnt come here to start a fight but like what was said earlier just having the cards in your deck doesnt mean a thing its all up to chance and i know of the dark paladins ability but i didnt think about the other three blue eyes in the grave yard its better than i remember...I also just noticed a fault in the BUED card i posted it has no attribute you were right it is fake id almost feel sorry for the sap that paid $152 for that fake hee hee

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KamuiShirou on 2003-10-30 19:01 ]</font>

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

On 2003-10-30 18:35, FIERY wrote:
    On 2003-10-30 12:28, Jaks wrote:
    On 2003-10-29 20:10, KamuiShirou wrote:
    On 2003-10-29 17:57, Jaks wrote:
    it's a fake!There is no english BEUD!

Besides my Dark Paladin pwnz!

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwDUAgoWNCdPP6M*CkAD81Oga2i1ZmxilPueA*Qo8rU!eSQib o9kXyujv!ti0sQVtMww5FLEKD71uArdtTt*9Rl3Z9EYwSGKzfU yVmPt4g8/blapal.jpg?dc=4675445013965802762[/img]

And what Robo47 said is funny as hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaks on 2003-10-29 18:03 ]</font>
    your card isnt to special the BEUD would mop the floor with him and your dark paladin is in japanese do you even know how to make him or what he does?
    Ahh my simple minded... umm, colleague?
    Ahem, It says:

Dark Paladin
    fusion monster
    Buster Blader and Dark Magician
    For EACH dragon monster on your opponents side of the field AND graveyard this monster gains 500 attack points.Also when your opponent activates a magic card you can negate it by discarding 1 card from your hand.

And by the way, BEUD is not that powerful. 4500 pfft.
    Please in order to summon it you'd need 3 BEWDs then a fusion card which I could negate. But even if you do get it out I'd have 400 more Attack points than you. HA!
    dark paladin+b.eyes ult. dragon= DRAGON MASTER KNIGHT!!! XD my fave
    Actually, it's Black Luster Soldier. Oh, and ever hear of Magical Scientist, or better yet, Cyber-Stein? Bring out BEUD without any other dragons, leaving DP at 3400. However, DP is still my favorite monster.

btw, the God Cards are only available as the promos of the Japanese Stairway to the Destined Duel game. The Americans got Harpie's Feather Duster, Sinester Serpent, and Valkyrion. Oh yeah, and the God cards are technically not even playable in the game. They have no effects, two have no ATK/DEF, and Obelisk is technically a Ritual monster without the Ritual.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Lord of all red techs

*sigh* i miss the old days wenshadow games were played w/ actual monsters...

I used to play an all female card deck. Just female monsters. No real strategy, and no card over six stars or 2,000 ATK, but I could always beat my friends Dragon deck. lol

My favorite card is Maho Vailo. Its gotten me out of some really bad times with that extra 500 ATK per equip card.

"Pokemon Prove Evolutionism Is False" Shattered_weasel's Avatar
    In the ER room with the lovely and talented George Clooney.

I would do this to the big monster thingy when it attacked

Chastise
    Wing shards
    Back Lash
    Dark Banishing
    Glare Caster

whats that.....we are still talking about yu gi oh

If I ran into the big monster thingy..

1. It wouldn't be able to attack anyways cuz of Ensnaring Bridge.
    2. Capsize it to their hand, with buyback paid.
    3. Warped Devotion makes them discard a card.
    4. Megrim deals 2-8 dmg to them depending on how many I played.
    5. Repeat Capsize until I'm out of mana, or if I have all four megrim out, until you're dead. lol

I haven't had Dark Banishing in a deck for a long long long time, mainly because its not that great.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

On 2003-10-31 12:21, Xiu_Hazuki wrote:
    If I ran into the big monster thingy..

1. It wouldn't be able to attack anyways cuz of Ensnaring Bridge.
    2. Capsize it to their hand, with buyback paid.
    3. Warped Devotion makes them discard a card.
    4. Megrim deals 2-8 dmg to them depending on how many I played.
    5. Repeat Capsize until I'm out of mana, or if I have all four megrim out, until you're dead. lol

I haven't had Dark Banishing in a deck for a long long long time, mainly because its not that great.
    Wow...cliche? Anywho, it wouldn't work considering you need to be insanely lucky to pull all those cards at the same time...obviously you play against some really noobish people.

Wow...cliche? Anywho, it wouldn't work considering you need to be insanely lucky to pull all those cards at the same time...obviously you play against some really noobish people.
    perhaps he used the heart of the cards?

the show swallows