Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Sweeeeet...
    So you can change the music to whatever you want?

Sweeeeet...
    So you can change the music to whatever you want?

sweet sugar, i also posted this on the swedish pso site STE, and gave you credits for it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Balbarei on 2003-10-23 08:07 ]</font>

hehe yes you can change music but i dont know how many song you can choose

Through the Fire and Flames

im assuming the next track wont come on until the current one has finished playing, otherwise it would be unfair on people.
    also im worried about this being abused. if theres an annoying song on the jukebox, some idiots may keep playing it again and again. so hopefully there wont be any

i noticed the text on the front says insert coin, so mabye you have to earn coins somehow to therefore earn the right to play songs? this would be the way to stop jackasses, possibly, unless they have lots of coins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-10-23 09:35 ]</font>

^ It might be client-side, meaning that only you hear the song you pick?

In any case I rue the day someone puts on PSO-Town's Greatest Hits. *shudder*
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Yes because if all can change music you are not free to hear the song you want.

I read something on jp site they wrote like "you can send song" i dont know what they mean maybe is like you can send song at some person in lobby and they can accept or not it ^ ^

Through the Fire and Flames

i dunno if quests will be posible in ep3, but mabye as a seperate reward, you get a new song on the jukebox for a sucessful completion of it. i would be nice to earn something outside of the actual game