Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :D Yay!

Congrats Silver X! At 255 beats SilverX finally hit 200. He worked his but off to get 200 and i just wanna give him congrats.

Sir paladin, Rabblerouser, and I helped him fight Olga Flow for his grand finale. We all used Saber +3s hehe it was tough but we managed.

Ah yes and Sir Paladin passed down the legenday saber +3 he used to hit 200 onto SilverX. After Silver hit 200 we added a grinder and are going to pass on the saber till it can be grinded no more. Im next in line for the Saber so watch out 200! Here I come!

Congratulations!
    > SiLVeR-X

Too bad I had to keep coming and going and couldn't be there for the event. I would have liked to have documented it with screenshots of my own. C'est la vie.

thanks Auracom, Rabblerouser and king n00b Sir Paladin for helping me getting to lv200

i also wanna thank *Nana* AKA evil nurse for the stupid chat we always have.

and from now on , i'll be a lobby wh0re

-peace

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2003-10-26 10:09 ]</font>

I was a lobby whore in the DC version then I got WSOD!!! Now I restart my journey in GC and I am almost there.

Congratulations
    > i ar teh seKsy Silver-X

Yeah, we managed. It got a little crazy there for a moment, also i managed to pull off another accidental noob attack+3 by accidentally pressing 'yes' to return to pioneer 2 when i died...OH well. I had 'nuff of that saber+3 action, ESPECIALLY while some people in our team were going all out noob-crazy *cough, SP, cough*

Batteries Not Included

hehe, Saber+3? I figured as much since sir paladin and silver-x are crazy like that and putting them together is sheer madness! lol jj and congrats Silver!

congrats! thats a cool idea about passing on the saber lol.

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

Havent seen you in a while Silver. Congratulations

Congratulations!
    > Silver-X

Well, that Olga battle was hilarious; I died like once, while you guys died like 20 times XD. Well, can't say anything that I haven't already told you; so, one last time, congrats Elmo!!!1111111111111

PS. You are now the Prince of N00bs. You need to put that somewhere (infoboard, guild card, etc.)