Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New moderators.

For those of you have been with us long enough to remember, originally our current mod was nominated and voted in by all of you . It is sad Ambrai will be leaving. A replacement must be found. Below I would like everyone to nominated who they feel would make a good mod, and if possible a brief description why. Everyone is eligable[with the exception of a few people], make the right choice.

The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.
    - Marcus Aurelius

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: gideon on 2001-04-04 01:43 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

See Spy...this one is official, lol.

I say give it to whoever is willing to do the job and uphold certain guidelines WITHOUT bias. Its not about popularity or who is "cool" its about who has the time to dedicate themselves to editing, moving, deleting threads...while still maintaining a calm and civil environment.

I think as many people who I like, and would be fun as mods...are too into the game itself, and are too emotional when it comes to certain issues. You can be against something...but sometimes you can be so against somthing that is consumed you and clouds your better judgement.

Ice Blink is lighthearted and humorous. I think he would be able to maintain order while still keeping it on a more personaly level.

SaitoH is a kewl customer who sees thing from both angles. And has always posted with dignity and maturity.

Lina is a cute yellow Droid, nuff said.

Mina is a kewl customer as well. Laid back Gal who likes to have fun and doesnt give in to cheep shots when flamed.

There are many qualified people im sure...I would say anyone interested to put some qualifications down and why they want to Mod...that would be the best means.

spy - anti-cheating level headed person

danger girl - just crazy enough to do the job right

sheograth - a little angry sometimes but a good head on his shoulders, represents the image of the board nicely

<font color=red>Me of course! I mean you need a mod with a cute bum!

((BTW, im kidding, I am already Mod at another fantasy message board so i know i havent been here long enough to be one, i just wanted to add some humor because I can ))<center>

hehe, i know i dont have a chance but.. I would like to, i am surfing the PSO boards all day (just not posting but Gideon i PMed u about moding a little while ago

EDIT: Heh, I forgot to explain WHY here goes

1. I have no life
    2. I am surfing the PSO World boards almost all day >_<
    3. I seem to get a long well with everyone I know.
    4. I am not biased and a gentle person
    5. I have had moding experiences. (ask me if you need details )
    6. I don't have anything else to do
    7. Crap... I'm running out of ideas...
    8. The End

Hope that can convice someone

2nd EDIT: LOL notice how many similies there are? Heh

3rd EDIT: Oh yeah... FREE BEER for whoever votes for Castelak ^_^
    Castelak
    HUmar
    Member of the Strider High Council
    http://striderguild.cjb.net

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Castelak on 2001-04-03 14:22 ]</font>

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I would have to vote for:

Monkey: The prettiest girl on Pinoneer 2. Also with a name like monkey, how could you go wrong?

Not enough people see this topic (or care). VOTE

I'm on my DC right now since PC's busted, so you may see some grammer mistakes. Anyway, I have been here for a while. I would like to nominate myself, but I see that would be stupid. My honest vote goes to Tyler Frost, for always accepting my answers to his quesons, and for secretly suporing me in my goal to become mod of the MAGs fourm. Thank you and thgindoogz(lol, read it backwards.

well, all i have to say is vote for castelak... there, i said it. He is so immensly knowledgable! IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.

-MAFU

oh, and my never-entered entry to the PSO World Art Contest-

sorry about the big load time

I nominate SPY, cuz UK said so!

And the Mod goes too.....

Raion Yutoku