Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ..

On 2003-11-13 00:11, trypticon wrote:
    While there are some good and not so good ideas presented here, I just want to say God Damn, Bogus, would you get rid of that nasty ass signature of Sephiroth already?!
    And will you, GDMFSOB stop bumping old threads?

That's quaint, Sugar. I hadn't realized that the thread was that old, being as it was still on the first page. I really just had to voice my opinion of that god forsaken signature that Boguskun has been sporting since the followup movie for FF7 was announced. It's an ugly picture, showing Sephiroth in one of his transvestite moments. I'm not quite sure what Boguskun is trying to show everyone about himself by using it.

old school fanatic

I have set up my account to not display signatures. Perhaps you should do the same?

Thanks, gallaugher, that fixed it.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

PROBLEM WITH DUPERS IS 99% OF EM ARE JERKS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE ENJOYING THE GAME EXCEPT THEMSELVES WHEN THEY PULL THERE HEADS OUT THERE ARSES THEN WE WILL ALL GET ALONG BUT IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
    (THE OTHER 1% ILL PLAY ALONGSIDE WITH HAPPILY.

On 2003-11-03 09:27, heyf00L wrote:
    Sorry, but if a dupe user joins a game I immediately throw up a wall. I stereotype because in this game the stereotype (as I've found personally) is 99% right. 99% of characters are HUmars. 99% of HUmars are cheaters. 99% of cheaters are total morons. So if you fit one of these criteria I immediately assume you're a moron until you proove otherwise.
    May sound harsh, but I've found that rejecting everyone right off the bat and then seeing if I'm wrong is a much better situation than assuming everyone is great and then getting let down.
    Amen.

After getting let down by other players for the millionth time, I've come to learn that its easier to just assume dupers are worthless. If they can prove otherwise, good for them.

(I've also noticed what the easiest way is to tell if a cheater can play the game or not. Its if they're a high level and they get killed repeatedly on Falz's second form. If you secretly dont know what the hell your doing falz will drag that lie out into the open for everyone to laugh at. Falz is never wrong.)

It's not a war. Nobody's dead, except that freak who comitted suicide after duping the Nei's Claw.
    I heard that some guy named Hayato comitted suicide after people kept telling him that he mass duped the red ring. Some guy (refused to give name) told me this happen after the poor soul gave away his blue ring. He just sat there in the lobby until he disconnected... He's probably still there. Unless the ambulance or whatever you call them shut his shit down for him.

In other news Micheal "JackO" Jackson is being arrested and surrendered to Child Sex Charges.