Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So the duke of athens is REALLY horney cuz he is getting married in like a week or someshit. Then this old dude name Egeus shows up with his daughter Hermia sayin "hey duke! show this ho what's what!" Turns out that the old guy wants his girl to marry some asshole called Demitrius that she hates, n she wants to marry the guy with the pimpinest name around, Lysander. The duke gets all pissy and tells her that she can either listen to the old bastard, die, or be a virgen forever. She wants to get some, so she and Lysander plan to go off into the country n start multiplyin like rabbits. She tells her friend Helena what is going down, but the treacherous ho tells Demitrius cuz she is bat-shit-insane... and she loves him.

Interesting way to put that. That was a hilarious summary. Wish I read that before I had to read it for school.

For just 89 cents a day, you can sponsor this underprivelaged child or one just like him.

*growls at allos*
    who wants the next scene?

Don't make me demote you!

But anyway, on with your scene!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allos on 2003-10-30 15:41 ]</font>

So the whole crew is out in the forest k? Lysander mackin on hermia, Demitrius huntin the lovebirds as the queen tard, helena, falls all over him. While all the lovin (and lack of) goes on, the head cheese of the fairy, folk (Oberon) is getting pissed. His wife, Titania adopted some little freak child from India, and now he isnt getting any fine fairy ass. He gets his main man, puck, to find a flower that will make her fall in love with the first lucky basterd of an animal that she sees. As the big man fairy plots, Demitrius and helena walk by. Helena is all like "LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" and d-man is all like "Phreak!". The O-meister figures he may as well kill two birds with one stone, and tells puck to put wacky mojo in Demitrius' eyes.

If Brad's summary of MND is the food of love, summarise on.

I was made for shakespeare. It's in my blood see.

Shoot me.

It was my birthday to... *looks at clock and notices it's 10 past 12*...yesterday. I'm now 20.
    From this post on you will see a significant difference in my style of writing.
    For I am now a man.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-10-30 16:10 ]</font>

On 2003-10-30 16:07, Kizaragu wrote:
    If Brad's summary of MND is the food of love, summarise on.

I was made for shakespeare. It's in my blood see.

Shoot me.

It was my birthday to... *looks at clock and notices it's 10 past 12*...yesterday. I'm now 20.
    From this post on you will see a significant difference in my style of writing.
    For I am now a man.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-10-30 16:10 ]</font>
    *sneers*

edit- cant even get a one word post right -_-;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bradicus on 2003-10-30 16:30 ]</font>

Don't sneer at me boy. I'm all man now.

We are the disease.

Man,if Brad's version was in my class,I coulda passed all the tests no problem
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 912880293 bytes.