Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In Game magaszine I bought, there was an artical about a new final fantasy 7. I herd that there was going to be a new remake final fantasy 7 but in the magazine it is going to be a movie not a game. I'm some what dissapointed that it is going to be a movie because final fantasy 7 was one of the best final fantasies out there (besides the old school NES FF's) I think Square Einx would make A LOT more money and get a better reaction if they it into a game. By the looks of the screen shots of the movie, it would be a great game. It just seems that Square Einx is tempting us by remaking the GREAT games into movies instead of making them into what the fans want, the remake of the same game, but better.

On 2003-11-01 20:15, SA-X wrote:
    In Game magaszine I bought, there was an artical about a new final fantasy 7. I herd that there was going to be a new remake final fantasy 7 but in the magazine it is going to be a movie not a game. I'm some what dissapointed that it is going to be a movie because final fantasy 7 was one of the best final fantasies out there (besides the old school NES FF's) I think Square Einx would make A LOT more money and get a better reaction if they it into a game. By the looks of the screen shots of the movie, it would be a great game. It just seems that Square Einx is tempting us by remaking the GREAT games into movies instead of making them into what the fans want, the remake of the same game, but better.
    i've got the trailer for it leaked from E3, its called "Final Fantasy: Advent Children" it is amazing it will fucking rock, only problem is i still dont have a release date for it but it looks very promising. if anyone wants it feel free to contact me.
    Nothing Good Can Ever Come From Staying With Normal People.

Oracle of Destruction

I heard in a interview that the reason that the new FF7 movie isn't a game is because the makers wanted to challenge themselves to make it a movie and a game would be too easy or something.

In my opinion, I think the new realistic look doesnt match the characters. I always thoughts that if they made a movie (or the cutscenes in a new game) it would look anime-ish like in the original.

It amazes me just how ignorant people are.
    There have been not one, but TWO topics on this in PSOW. Everyones seen or got the trailer and everyones seen the images.

Get with the program people!?

(Sorry, don't mean to flame. Not had a great week.)

you missed a vital part of that interview, he also said if its as successful as they hope it would be they would make an actual game sequel its at the bottom of that gamespot interview

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2003-11-02 22:03, trunkszero wrote:
    you missed a vital part of that interview, he also said if its as successful as they hope it would be they would make an actual game sequel its at the bottom of that gamespot interview
    Well then, lets make it successful!

i predict it will be, since that was the best final fantasy game so far(2/4,3/6 were ok) it had everything and it constantly kept you playing even after you beat it a hundred times

Oracle of Destruction

This reminds me. I should really go back and complete FF7. Yes, I will after I beat Paper Mario. Also, is it a crime to talk about old news? I knew about the movie but not everyone may go online alot or have G4 to get this news. Respect even the ignorant ones!