Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I played trial too and was only few importer most played Episode 3 trial 2 weeks and after didnt play more.

I want know how many peson will buy jp version at end of this month.

I think people can be bored very soon of this game like was on trial noone played at end.

I like this game and i want play it but i hard to play with jp players because you need to talk with other players to set strategy and like all know only few jp speak english well. So is impossible to play episode 3 with not english speaker strategy is the base of this game and if you cant talk with your patner is impossible have a good match.

I hope someone will buy it or this game will die very fast...

You can play episode 1 2 offline alone for get exp and find rare but episode 3 offline is very boring.

I ordered mine on the 21st of September. So I'll be there -ST- of course we could meet and game hehe.

Mercenary for Hire

I will get it.
    I would have already pre-ordered if I could find an importer which has the Trilogy box, but for now I think I will pre-order it (Ep1&2+ and Ep3) at Lik-Sang and order the nice Episode 3 Memory Card with it I don't like it that Japanvideogames.com (<<< my fav import store) doesn't have the memory card.

Little semi off topic request: if anybody's knows a importsite which has the Trilogy box, please let me know (in this topic or pm me )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-11-02 06:52 ]</font>

Through the Fire and Flames

im getting it as you well know STE
    im trying to get the trilogy box as well. but if i cant find it ill just get both the new ones, and if i feel rich ill order the box itself from another site. im also going to get the special mem card as well

On 2003-11-02 06:49, AppieDPC wrote:
    I will get it.
    I would have already pre-ordered if I could find an importer which has the Trilogy box, but for now I think I will pre-order it (Ep1&2+ and Ep3) at Lik-Sang and order the nice Episode 3 Memory Card with it I don't like it that Japanvideogames.com (<<< my fav import store) doesn't have the memory card.

Little semi off topic request: if anybody's knows a importsite which has the Trilogy box, please let me know (in this topic or pm me )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-11-02 06:52 ]</font>
    http://www.japanvideogames.com/phtml...71c1623ff6e267

I think we can choose a ship block where only episode 3 importer can play. So is more easy for meet. What you think?

Through the Fire and Flames

those sites are a rip off.

but i like the idea of a set ship/block. but wouldnt Guiletta 10 be the place to be? seeing thats the psow ship/block?

Low-Rent Hitman

I'll rent it.

Giulietta was trial ship nomore up on final edicion.
    Is only normal ships.

Been preordred for months now. I'll be there.

Ill buy the US version cause i love the PS series

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spartan117 on 2003-11-02 16:04 ]</font>