I mean seriously, why defend yourselves against the 'legits'? Oh my god, they said we're wrong, some guy on the internet ruined my life by saying that! Get your 8.95 and USE IT NOW!!! ARRR!! It's not like it matters what they say, so if you try to defend, you're stupid! Well, defending is stupid, not you. LET THEM THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU. I guess you can't really bother legits if they're online playing BECAUSE THEY'RE HERE, TRYING TO DO DAMAGE, when all you have to do is click that little X up in the corner of your screen, and POOF!!! It doean't matter anymore. It never did matter! Nobody will ever end the battle totally, so be the smarter uhh... player, and walk, well, pick up your controller and play.

I hope this helps any cheater who is wasting their 8.95 right now. Good-bye, I've got to play now, after all, I'm paying too! Don't wanna be an uber-hypocrit.

Shouldn't this be in the Rants section?

yep. rants.

On 2003-11-06 16:45, kitomaka_ck wrote:
    I mean seriously, why defend yourselves against the 'legits'? Oh my god, they said we're wrong, some guy on the internet ruined my life by saying that! Get your 8.95 and USE IT NOW!!! ARRR!! It's not like it matters what they say, so if you try to defend, you're stupid! Well, defending is stupid, not you. LET THEM THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU. I guess you can't really bother legits if they're online playing BECAUSE THEY'RE HERE, TRYING TO DO DAMAGE, when all you have to do is click that little X up in the corner of your screen, and POOF!!! It doean't matter anymore. It never did matter! Nobody will ever end the battle totally, so be the smarter uhh... player, and walk, well, pick up your controller and play.

I hope this helps any cheater who is wasting their 8.95 right now. Good-bye, I've got to play now, after all, I'm paying too! Don't wanna be an uber-hypocrit.
    How long will it take before this topic is either closed or turned into a flame-fest? Oh wai...

I say about 2-5 more minutes.