another character lost and i'm angry. this one a level 70 hunewearl(sp?). so, all together i've lost about 200 hours of gameplay and it is very difficult to come up with hours when you're in college and work. so i got a question. can i remake my char and level her back up with a gameshark? i've seen codes to give your character exp, etc. i know people will say i should suck it up yada-yada but it takes me forever to get a character that high level. i don't really care about my items. hell, i can even remake my mag. it's the character i can't stand to lose. so, will my character be legit? can i still use her online? if anybody knows, please reply it would help me out a lot. i really enjoy this game but if this is gonna happen to me all the time, i'm not gonna play.

I'VE LOST TWO CHARS TO BSOD.
    I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL...
    ANYWAY, YES YOU CAN USE A GAMESHARK
    TO LEVEL YOUR CHAR BACK.
    BUT GOING ONLINE IS TRICKY.
    BACK YOUR FILES UP AND TRY YOUR FIRST ONE. SOMETIMES IT WORKS AND SOMETIMES ITS DOESN'T. IF IT DOESN'T WORK, KEEP TRYING TILL YOU DO GET IN.
    THE LAST I'VE HEARD PEOPLE ARE STILL GETTING IN WITH SHARKED CHARACTERS.
    YOUR MORALS ARE HIGH, BUT HEY.
    WE'RE ALL GAMERS HERE.
    GAMES ARE MEANT TO BE FUN, NOT PISS YOU OFF. ASK FRIENDS TO HELP YOU LEVEL
    IF YOU CAN'T GO THROUGH WITH IT.
    IT'S A BETTER EXPERIENCE ANYWAY.
    DO WHAT "YOU" FEEL YOU HAVE TO.
    (ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND USING GAMESHARK ONLINE. THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT SEGA HAS COOKED UP TO STOP CHEATERS.) GOODLUCK!