Thread: "Wtr 2004"?

A small question, "Wtr" means winter right? So if a company says release of "Wtr 2004" it means "Winter 2004?" Sorry if this is a dumb question, Im in disbelief right now.

http://www.sega.com/games/fullreleaseschedule.jhtml

Director of Project Revolution

It would appear that's what "wtr" means. Winter. But I just recently saw a recent trailer that said "First Quarter 2004..." Let's keep our hopes up, right?

Thanks for clarification.. Yes it does say Q1 2004 on various sites but on on the page I listed above it has the ominous words "details soon"...maybe its brand new news, but...yeah best keep hopes up, eh?

Technically, winter starts in December and ends sometime in March or April. So when they say "Winter" I believe they mean the part at the beginning of the year, not the end.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Hmm ok...whew. Man my jaw dropped when I saw the "Wtr 2004", and a big "IMPORT" sign flashed in my mind. But I would imagine that if ST couldn't get this game out in the US by this holiday season and had to release it next year, they would release it next holiday season...whatever. Ill go get Final fantasy XI if this is true

Through the Fire and Flames

i think its safe to say that EP3 wont be out in the US or EU before the new year. it should be out between jan-march if it does come out in the first quater. thats all that can be said.
    and i would agree that winter 2004 means the begining of the year, because its almost properly winter now, and it doesnt end until at least the begining of march.

Yeah I guess you're right, I'm stuck in the mindset that Winter = December

And sorry to everyone if this thread has become irrelevent now that I may have misinterpreted information, I needed some people's thoughts because PSO3 is what Im waiting for the most right now
    heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ueiji on 2003-11-18 16:09 ]</font>