Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

bah, you might not know it, but there are going to be UBER FAST cards tou there, and dupers/hackers are gonna make it so they can have a full deck of cards like that. you people are thinking of strategies that have been around since the dawn of CGs (MTG alpha, IMO) and theres always a way around it, until someone hacks and dupes a card that is going to win it for them everytime. its just like having a card in MTG that says: "if you have cards on the table, you win" and thats what the piont of this thread was in the first place IMHO

...and there is my two cents

You didnt play trial verson so you cant know

All can i say is
    Duping can be very hard you cant drop items and you must use a exchange machine for exchange card who save at same time if you use 2 memory and you trade cards when you finish game will same on both memory at same time so you cant put out memory do trick ecc.

Another thing most rare cards cant be exchanged i had on trial Mericarol it is srank card so you cant exchange trade and lot of other cards is hight rank like rare rappy rare mag (chao is s rank) maybe 15% or more of total cards is hight rank and cant be traded you can only own it.

On final edicion i think card is separated to online and offline so you cant use usb memory for dupe.

So i think you can only made weapon and own it but not give at others like is on ep 1 2 who made a 1300lv haked mag and other all duped it.

Only few people are good to made this.3 4 person maybe.

Mercenary for Hire

As we all know hackers/cheaters/dupers etc. etc. WILL ALWAYS find a way. DC v1, v2 NGC Ep1&2, Xbox Ep1&2.
    I highly doubt Episode 3 will be an exception.
    Though I would love to see myself be proven wrong.
    And when I read -STE-'s message I think ST is on the right track in doing just that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-11-21 14:07 ]</font>

Do you know what will make this game a lot better and last longer? If ST gives you the option to look at your opponants decks before you start a game. That way you can tell if they are cheating or not and if they are then you can just leave. Then dupers will get lonely and eventually use legit cards.

Well there shouldn't be any jump into since we all know the hackers don't have enough money to buy the game out now.

On 2003-11-21 17:33, BogusKun wrote:
    Well there shouldn't be any jump into since we all know the hackers don't have enough money to buy the game out now.
    Lol I had no idea that he was a hacker

Master of the invisable pink bunnies

ok... am i the only one who thought thay they will maby get the cards, double save their char with the ar, then trade themselves the cards for really weak and not needed ones?

Master of the invisable pink bunnies

Oh yeah... and they don't have to drop the card... you can trade for nothing can't you?

I think you can trade using a computer in-game.

Rare cards can be traded ...... hope you understand this is like if in ep 1 2 double cannon monkey bar rare mags cant be dropped traded