Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Skilled Fighter

hey,

Aint posted on here in a while...been playing Star Wars Galaxies. Anyways, I see there is a "plus" version of PSO coming out. I was just wondering if any of the regular importers and PSO collectors will be picking this up. Christmas is coming up, so I thought this might make a good pressie. Is there anymore info yet on whats new etc...packaging looks kind of nice in the box set...hmm.

Cheers.

the "all 3 episode" box set is limited. might be a tough time getting one.
    then, plus is just some sort of content fix for offline mode (ep2 challenge, new online quests, offline as well and stuff like that). good if you play a decent time of your pso time offline. nothing more. maybe they fix the download bug... but thats unlikely since there is no news on + being released in US/EU.

primary reason is to finally get the old v1.0 versions out of the stores in japan since they still need to replace them by the postal way.

If it comes out on the US/European market, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    So much offline stuff and not to mention the EP2 CMode.

What's this download bug of which you speak?

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

On 2003-11-21 04:56, rena-ko wrote:
    maybe they fix the download bug...
    What download bug?

-- Barubary

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I think it's a bug that won't let us GC people download quests, hence why we haven't gotten any downloadable quests. I read that somewhere I think...

Fallen Angel

if pso plus comes out with eps 2 challenge will it offer the same prizes off and online or will it give you novelty weaps off and s-ranks on with ep1 challenge?

On 2003-11-21 16:40, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
    I think it's a bug that won't let us GC people download quests, hence why we haven't gotten any downloadable quests. I read that somewhere I think...
    It seems to me that they just haven't given GC players any downloadable quests yet... I would figure that the XBox would most certainly be the preferencial console for downloadable quests... What with the virtually unlimited download space and all... It could be that the GC memory cards are just too small. Most definitely the 59 block cards...

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

On 2003-11-22 12:44, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
    On 2003-11-21 16:40, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
    It seems to me that they just haven't given GC players any downloadable quests yet... I would figure that the XBox would most certainly be the preferencial console for downloadable quests... What with the virtually unlimited download space and all... It could be that the GC memory cards are just too small. Most definitely the 59 block cards...
    just compare the dl-quest file sizes for dreamcast and calculate their blocksize (or kb size) into cube-block sizes. they wont exceed 10 blocks. its plenty of space even on 59er memcards since its just script and nothing else.
    this is really not the reason while they dont do it.

The Dreamcast memory cards are smaller than the GameCube 59 card, so that's not the problem. I believe the standard DC memory card was 100k in size, and the GC 59 is 512k.