Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good or bad?

what do you all think about the 30 card limit? as far as i know that what it is. do you think it should be more or less, the number of cards u can bring into a match

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

30 cards is surprisingly small, as Yugioh and MTG all have way higher minimums. However, since the max card limit is 5 (can't possibly go higher), and you tend to keep all your action cards for Defense phases. Therefore, the 30 card minimum streamlines your deck for the cards you need, and let's you keep the cards you really need during your opponent's turn. So it kinda works out.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

Thats true what Raven said

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Lost kingdoms ran off a 30 cards deck, and I rarely ever ran out of cards....I loved that game...then I traded it in.

i dont mind at all. if u can recycle 30 really doesnt matter... and besides, u still got ur character.

now ome to think... if no recycle and both side ran out of usable card... who would win? (if both on plain, no wep no mag no monsters so on) hunter? or arkz?

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Either whoever ran out of cards first would lose, or they'd continue with the cards in play.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

I'd have to actually play the game to make an opinion about the 30-card limit. That's just for a deck, right? You're allowed to keep many more cards on standby, right?
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I think PSO Ep3 is much more dynamic and will have faster matches than typical TCG.

To me it looks like PSO Ep 3 is to TCG the same command&conquer is to RTS. An approach to the genre more dynamic, active and fast.

30 cards is ok
    if you have too much is easy insert all cards you want but when you have 30 only you must think how cards to use is important strategy

thats true.
    the turns are also timed so they will move "swiftly" in a way
    like the Lost Kingdoms example: there were thirty cards in a deck, 100-202 cards avaliable: decks were made acording to the area you were about to vist i.e. in a volcano you would bring water b/c of fire monsters

In Ep3 there should be a whole lot more cards. I don't think stages will affect play, and you still have 30 cards. This will make chosing your cards more difficult.

I still wonder if there is a stadegy to choosing your cards. If the area does not affect, why not just put in rares or good monsters each time. Nothing can restrict you except your own level.

I think the cards are restored, otherwise techs would be pointless.