Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

U think PSO plus would be available as downloadable content on the Xbox?
    Would be nice since there is only 1 quest up for dl now.. (Burning Rangers)

Better be...stupid gamecubers...with their oh, look at us, we have lots of content!!! They can just go suck a...OH! sry, lost myself. well, it would be nice, cause xbox has almost nothing compared to gamecube, I mean, come on, we JUST got East Tower, we dont even have THE SOUL BLADE yet!!!! God help us...

^ You've gone horribly off-topic.

It's a possibility, but I doubt it. PSO Plus, is, well, it's nothing, comparitively. As far as we know there isn't ANY actual "new" content. Just online content that's now available offline.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

chances are... but well, depends on when they think its the right time. everyone has to wait, you know and i cant stress the fact enough that xbox version got released some time AFTER cube version thus has a natural delay with releases.

you think sega are gunna piss away their profits by making pso~+ downloadable for free!?!?

Who said it would be free? It could be a premium content purchase, if it needed to be.

But it could be free.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2003-11-21 21:56, Sepheroth wrote:
    Better be...stupid gamecubers...with their oh, look at us, we have lots of content!!! They can just go suck a...OH! sry, lost myself. well, it would be nice, cause xbox has almost nothing compared to gamecube, I mean, come on, we JUST got East Tower, we dont even have THE SOUL BLADE yet!!!! God help us...
    To add to that, not only was the Gamecube version released earlier (Like Rena-Ko said), but the XBox people are getting the new quests comparitively faster than how long we're waiting to get them... by Christmas you'll probably have Rappy's Holiday

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

As far as questing goes, I would rather TTF on my Gamecube then any other quest on my Xbox. I mean what gives??? We are paying out for PSO-X! Fee for live and the fee for PSO!!! WHERE ARE MY QUESTS???!!! @least the stupid keyboard adapter was free + shipping, oh wait, I live in Alaska, so my shipping was OVER $20!!! . . . . CR@P, this adapter is for USB keyboards, now I need an adapter to make my regular psp, p2p whatever it is, keyboard plug a USB plug. An adapter for an adapter. Am I getting ripped off or what??

p.s. Don't let my wife read this, she will agree that I am getting ripped off and make me choose a single platform! lol!!

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

p.s. Sepheroth and I aren't off topic a2k. FinalHell mentioned that there is only one quest up for us Xboxers. Besides, do you have PSO-X? Last I checked this pertained to XBOX PSOers.

-a Tired and CRABBY kevlar

hmm, Rappy's Holiday by Christmas? sounds good, but things dont SEEM to be going that fast... but what do I know, thx for the vote of confidence!