well, the other night while playing through temple with a few friends I was useing my precious Zanba and all. Well, we warped to fight barba ray and I was useing my flight cutter of course to hit her from afar the raft. well when the little pig rays jumped up onto the raft, a multi enemy hit weapon is prefered.

So, I pull out my Zanba and whats this!?
    It's taken on the skin of a piller in temple, with the dull tan stone blocks and green mose growing on it..I was like whoa WTF!? as well as my team was a bit surprised. This was so cool looking...tiss a shame that no one else could see it after we went to spaceship, but luckaly for me it remand the same until i turned the game off.

I also took a sreen shot of this but..without BBA its useless so dang it.

There is a way to transfer the pic with dial-up... Look on the transfer programs webpage, it will tell you..

transfer program webpage, no idea where that is..but I'll poke around for it. thanks =)

you mean this?
    http://psoproxy.sourceforge.net/

get yourself an USB memcard... its easy...

and for the glitch... hm very interesting.. did you pipe for rares often in the recent past?

same thing has happened to me...very wierd!?

I've seen a similar glitch as this one when I was using Shield of Delsaber with Delsaber's Buster. It have a lot of appearance glitches. For example, when using it in the boss area of Gol Dragon my shield isn't glowing. Of course, that's only one of many others.

I'm a Follower, I'm 0wned.

1 glitch that happened to me is when i was using my Cadeucus(sp?) and the top of it was glowing different colors...

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

I've seen an odd texture glitch that may be related. The stone path up the exit warp in VR Temple Final was changed to a strangely familliar metallic texture that I just couldn't place, several times ... I'm now going to test this craziness by fighting the Barba Ray with and without my Zanba.

UPDATE:
    I used my Zanba in VR Temple Final and now I recognize the metallic texture on the path to the exit. It's the texture map for my Zanba, flattened out on the path floor. So if you use the Zanba and perhaps some other weapons (maybe the Monkey King or Black King bars, I've read that they have some texture issues) there is a chance of some strange graphic voodoo. I'd like to note that my sword itself does not have the stone texture meant for the path, it looks as it should ... curiouser and curiouser

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBurner on 2003-11-24 03:15 ]</font>

FURTHER UPDATE:
    The texture change on the ground can be seen by other players. Also, after piping up & entering VR Temple Final again, with my Zanba checked into the bank, the path appeared correctly, as stone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBurner on 2003-11-24 03:21 ]</font>

eeh you say the floor changed? Hmm, I will give that a try to =D. On a side note I'm so freaking happy, last night I got a agito 1975, aaah I was so so so so so happy...I mean wow. 2196 ATP without shifta hehehe. I'll see if theres any glitches with it =P