Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well, my HUcaseal got to Ultimate finally, so I'm quite happy, so I was playing in the Forest and I found a Hildelt. I killed it and it dropped a Special Cane, I went to get it identified and it was the Storm Wand: Indra. I looked on the Item Findings chart to see what else I could find in Ultimate now and I saw that the SW:I wasn't on there. Did I over look it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Force-Elite on 2003-11-22 18:37 ]</font>

The chart says that It comes from the Sil Dragon only... You should get an Elysion from Hildelt..

Did I discover something then?

Did you start the game? If someone else started the game you get his droppings.

It was offline, I can't get online. I found another one, this time, it was from a Mothvert.

Probably the 'vert dropped it behind the Hildelt and when you killed it, you thought it had dropped it. Hildelts don't drop lower end rares.

No, I found the first SW:I from a Hildelt last night, I found this one from the Mothvert this morning. ^-^;;;

You must be tripping, then. >.>

...or, actually, no. PSO -does- get confused and glitch out occasionally. My old RAcast used to get Del arms that were supposed to convert into the Del Buster, and instead they converted into the Del Shield. Sou's experienced something similar, she's gotten a Nar rare from a Poison Lily. >.>