Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When a certain weapon changed from a certain item (for example, Lavis Cannon becomes Lavis Blades), will the weapon change keep the same %'s from its orginal form?

On 2003-11-23 12:07, Jason wrote:
    When a certain weapon changed from a certain item (for example, Lavis Cannon becomes Lavis Blades), will the weapon change keep the same %'s from its orginal form?
    Yes, they keep their original percents.

Just as I thought. Thanks. I'm thinking of getting a Plantain Huge Fan, but I also like Magical Piece. What one would you pick?

On 2003-11-23 12:20, Jason wrote:
    Just as I thought. Thanks. I'm thinking of getting a Plantain Huge Fan, but I also like Magical Piece. What one would you pick?
    Well, they're both for different styles.

Magical Piece boosts GI techs by 30%, and is best used on tech forces. (Preferably FOmar/FOnewm).

Plaintain Huge Fan is a Partisan-type, and is one of PSO's only Force-usable multiple-enemy-hitting weapons. (Soul Banish and Rainbow Baton also come to mind). I would recommend getting this for a melee force.

Either one would be a good choice if you follow what I said about the type of force you are. M-Piece for tech forces, and Fan for melee forces.

Yes, but... when turning AGITO AUW 1975 into OROTIAGITO, you lose %
    When combining HANDGUN:GULD and HANDGUN:MILLA or SANGE and YASHA, only the % of the one equipped remain.

As for the SEALED J-SWORD, I think the % don't carry to the TSUMIKIRI J-SWORD, only from logical deduction, though.

The Plantain Huge Fan can blow enemies away it says, what's its special attack? Chances of one-hit to kill?

No, just a weak wind blow that can hit from a distance and can push monsters bacwards like a heavy attack does.

The Agito to Orotiagito conversion, though, is different in that you need that tekker to do it instead of using the "Use" option.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2003-11-23 14:09 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2003-11-23 13:15, Kefka wrote:
    Yes, but... when turning AGITO AUW 1975 into OROTIAGITO, you lose %
    When combining HANDGUN:GULD and HANDGUN:MILLA or SANGE and YASHA, only the % of the one equipped remain.

As for the SEALED J-SWORD, I think the % don't carry to the TSUMIKIRI J-SWORD, only from logical deduction, though.
    .........when i combined my sange and yasha....the %'s added together.....................

Hmmm I wonder how that happened. :/