Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

BogusKun, all you are doing is putting on a show. But guess what! Nobody cares what you are saying. This is all I see when I read your posts blah blah blah I hate Barubary blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah pay attention to me blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Barubary is in no way the source of all cheats on PSO. That idea is absurd and you have no facts to back it up. Sure she hacks, but she does she does it for good. yes, I do say Barubary is a she, that's what she says and there is no reason to doubt her. Barubary has done far more to help the PSO communtiy than you have.

You're lucky that there are some very tolerant mods watching this topic, or you would have been dealt with a while ago.

Illuminated

I really dont think barubary gives a rats azz what anyone thinks here.. let alone bogus... barubary has way too much going on outside of psoworld to worry about he said she said bs..

On another note.. if barubary really cared if we thought she was a guy or a girl, she would clear it up.. obviously its no concern to her because she hasn't tried..

Everyone is so fascinated with diving into Barubary's business??.. why is that.. Ive learned growing up that jealousy manifests itself in mysterious ways... Everyone spreading rumors and judging someone is only an attempt to bring them down.. at times i feel sorry for barubary on these forums... it seems everyone is more concerned about her life then learning about pso..

all i know is ive havent seen one thing on these forums posted by barubary that asked for all this attention.. all she is doing is coding... there are people all over this earth getting paid for what she is doing.. games like pso are learning grounds for these coders... a lot of people learning the trade of code writing and hacking (along as they dont ruin their record in the process) go on to work for big companies like NASA, Microsoft, fbi, etc...

Barubary is a normal person like all of us.. whether she be male or female it doesnt matter.. all that is different about Barubary is that she has a talent we don't.. Must we really make ourselves look like azzes by constantly trying to bring her down for this talent??.. Barubary's life will never be ours or anyone elses but hers.. get over it!

anyway i have rambled and have set myself up for a royal flaming.. but hey... u always set yourself up for that on these forums if you express your opinion... RIGHT ADE? heh

peace

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ILLI on 2003-12-12 13:44 ]</font>

Wow... This thread has more plot twists than The Recollection Saga... This has been truely entertaining! I really mean it. It's like reading one of those conspiracy novels...

Anyway...

Very very interesting... First time I've been inspired by something other than music in a loooong time.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Her title is "Misstress of the dark."

On 2003-12-11 23:11, _Ted_ wrote:
    Barubary has done far more to help the PSO communtiy than you have.
    But ... Baru doesn't pointlessly sit in Antares 08-01 all day!
    How can you say that's 'not doing something for the PSO comminuty' ?!!

On 2003-12-14 02:07, Firocket1690 wrote:
    On 2003-12-11 23:11, _Ted_ wrote:
    Barubary has done far more to help the PSO communtiy than you have.
    But ... Baru doesn't pointlessly sit in Antares 08-01 all day!
    How can you say that's 'not doing something for the PSO comminuty' ?!!

A great point! I offer up my apologies at over looking BogusKun's philanthropy.

Nono, it's BonusKun, alias S N K who sits in Anteras in statue mode.

On 2003-12-14 16:14, Aurra wrote:
    Nono, it's BonusKun, alias S N K who sits in Anteras in statue mode.
    Really?! Geez, I just keep making mistakes left and right...

Some of you need to recognize that I am
    C A P C O M (who reached level 200 just shortly after SNK)

NOT SNK!!!

And I don't play PSO as much as most of you here. So you better RECOGNIZE!!!!!

And Myria is a HE. He told me and others himself. I can give you AIMs and have them tell you. Or have Davka tell you (someone that actually met the GUY). Oh well, ACCUSE me of anything all you like.

Accuse me of being rich, accuse me being truthful, accuse me of making an ass of myself, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I rather be accused of being male, and not some HE-SHE like some people... and this doesn't just go out to Myria/Barubary...

"Mistress of the Dark"? HAH

My male dog makes a better Mistress, and so does some other guys who pretend female online. Give them a whip and some tight dresses to match. Make it short short too.

I'm asking you all to stop the god D*MN accusations. They're so false I think I'm going to catch the flu and die of telling the truth.

And in case you might not notice...

Visit http://www.truth.com and support the fight against terrorism

Have a Nice Day

(P.S. Drugs are bad, mmmkay)

BZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!
    I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you! (De Heideroosjes)