I read somewhere that when you raise your mag to 45 defense it won't change anymore. Well I was attempting to make myself a permanent Durga (those things are really cool) and finally managed to raise it to 45 defense, but when I fed it something with my non-section B ranger, it became an Apsaras again. So I'm wondering if there's anyway to make a permanent whatever mag that never changes since apparently the 45 defense doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Veteran Fighter

Well Ant...

The only way I know would be to use the character that made the Durga in the first place, to lvl it up to 200. You must keep the stats in order (e.g. POW->DEX+ATA)....

or.... find yourself a Mag Cell you like and use that! Your mag won't change appearance once you use it...

or...... ask my buddy MINDBLADE, the Mag prof.

Veteran Fighter

Well Ant...

The only way I know would be to use the character that made the Durga in the first place, to lvl it up to 200. You must keep the stats in order (e.g. POW->DEX+ATA)....

or.... find yourself a Mag Cell you like and use that! Your mag won't change appearance once you use it...

or...... ask my buddy MINDBLADE, the Mag prof.

Hey there...Check out the 'MAGs' forum . There is a topic for 'locking MAG shapes'. Basically, we haven't found a way to lock it's shape, apart from not letting it level up ... anyway, check out that topic if u want a MAG that your character can't evolve on their own.

later...

Hey Gureo, thanks for the post. I read the post in the Mags form. Funny, I actually thought of that level 199 thing shortly after my Durga changed back to an Apsaras. (good thing my mag is only at level 185) I guess that's the only way to do it, but I was hoping for another way so I can make an actual 200 mag but oh well, not like 1 point is that big of a deal when your stats are maxed out anyway. Only thing left is the 50-50-50-50 mag. I'm not 100% sure if your mag might still stay with that Mind>Dex>Pow even if you do raise it Mind to 50 first then Dex, then Pow because I've had my mag switch from Apsaras and Varaha whenever Dex and Pow were equal so I don't know....