Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

POWER OF LOVE!!!
    read this and praise the lords above!!!

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3220&

Awsome that is great. They didn't mention anything about being able to change the languages though. There are rumors going around here that there is no language select.

Disc

free cards

So do you need the e-reader to use the cards or are there codes on the cards that let you get the special stuff from them?

On 2003-11-26 08:49, HairyGoat wrote:
    Awsome that is great. They didn't mention anything about being able to change the languages though. There are rumors going around here that there is no language select.
    There are fears that it is going around without language select. Language select has been included in every version of PSO to date. Those fears are unwarranted. Consider that NO ONE except for the fellows at import sites have even played the game yet. There WILL be a language select feature on it when it arrives into your possession.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

On 2003-11-26 08:59, HairyGoat wrote:
    So do you need the e-reader to use the cards or are there codes on the cards that let you get the special stuff from them?
    no is useless things

This is good. Oh, yes.

But please, PLEASE GOD let it have english settings!

I have a question.
    I am not too familiar with the Free Loader so I would like to know how it works. Do you have to put the Free Loader in before the game every single time or just once until you take the game out?

On 2003-11-26 11:41, StrongBad wrote:
    I have a question.
    I am not too familiar with the Free Loader so I would like to know how it works. Do you have to put the Free Loader in before the game every single time or just once until you take the game out?

need to put freeloader every time before game,,,,EVERY single time,,,,its fun and worth it heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Swertesjr on 2003-11-26 12:02 ]</font>

Mercenary for Hire

in that article they say you can't convert your char back to 1.1 once it has been changed to Ep1&2 plus. Now I saw that one coming, but would this also mean that when I am at a mate's place who has 1.1 I can't play with him?

I would probably have to wait for somebody to get the game to answer this LOL