Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Those screenshots look pretty generic to me. Very nice eye candy, though.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

On 2003-11-26 14:57, muff wrote:
    It has english on that one?

That's the intro movie. They have always been in english, all versions, as far as I know.

On 2003-11-26 15:04, LINX wrote:

That's the intro movie. They have always been in english, all versions, as far as I know.
    It's common for English to pop up here and there in Japan. That's where we get "Engrish" from. Check out Engrish.com for a few examples.

heh im glad i didnt import but it better be out here before the end of january

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

[quote]
    http://home.earthlink.net/~jrodri06/three/007.jpg</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

From what I can tell from switching EP2 to JP language, there is no language menu there and the first option is for sound.

Unless they have changed the wording, there dont appear to be a english option

Mercenary for Hire

Hmmmm
    Does Ep3 link to the Ep1&2 servers?
    Yes

Does Ep1&2 support Word Select?
    Yes

Therefore must Ep3 support Word Select (THE system ST bragged about since DC v1)?
    Yes

Must Ep3 support all languages then?
    Hell YES!!!

I would find it amazing that they did put on all the languages (so Word Select works), but not made them available to select. Besides it is dead easy to keep this shit in the game (been there for three versions of PSO) So for Ep3 it would just be copy paste of the code for the options menu

Then again ST never failed to amaze me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AppieDPC on 2003-11-26 15:30 ]</font>

Sound
    Sound Balance
    Snapshot
    Network Option
    End

...Hey wait a minute, that can't be real. Sonic Team would also have discarded the BGM test menu then.

There has to be english in the game somewhere. I mean look at things we know to be true. First we Know they have put it in every game before hand. Second there was a 20% translation to english in the JP trial version. Granted you needed an AR code to unlock it, but it was on the disc, why would you stop there when have it started, and finished it for all the previous games. And the thirdly, most importantly too, there is no way word select could work with out having the english language in the game.

If there was only one language on the disc, then JP and US players couldnt play together at all. If a JP player played a card that was all in japanese against an american player you would have to have the english and JP on both games for it to work. Otherwise the game wouldnt be able to display the card on your screen and it would most likely cause the game to crash.

Just thinking logically about it makes it an absolute nessesity to have all the languages on the game, other wise they would be un-compatable. Even US Xbox PSO have JP language if I'm not mistake and that game is region specific. That means that you can't play it with JP people so the word select and items being able to be show on both screens in the same laguage isn't a factor but it is still indeed in there. So in closing I don't buy it untill either A I get it and see for myself, or B someone reliable like STE or any other memeber here who is known to not spread rumors and lies says that its on there or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-11-26 15:33 ]</font>

On 2003-11-26 15:25, AppieDPC wrote:
    I would find it amazing that they did put on all the languages (so Word Select works), but not made them available to select. Besides it is dead easy to keep this shit in the game (been there for three versions of PSO) So for Ep3 it would just be copy paste of the code for the options menu
    Furthermore, how do we know the screen shot of that options menu isn't from the Trial version?

Skilled Fighter

i'm not sure if this post is bogus or not, but if it isnt, how the hell did you get the game so fast....do you work at the store?