Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

fuck this i hope all the cheaters get perma banned

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Why the hell would you make such an idiotic, game-ruining code?

Ada, the Elite.

How the fuck is it game ruining!? First of all Ade, you don't play outside Deneb 9, second of all you mainly play with friends.
    And it this is not a game ruining cheat, this just adds a little "E200" over the people who have already max stats on them.
    God..one cheat and you go berserk, I'd sure like to see how you would react if you woke up one day and GC version was like DC version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Riu_000 on 2003-11-28 19:42 ]</font>

um this wont do much at all...seeing how every one that uses it has maxed stats...now they have a 200...

Game ruining? How so? Does it ruin your game seeing other have level 200? No.

I play this game because of friends not because of items or level. It was a way for me to communicate and have fun with them while we're apart. So what if others have uber rare or high level. If you're so upset about it then you're spending too much time on this game. Try another activity away fromm game.

Codes for shop is on the way... happy?

the code is just for lazy ppl who want a big number next to their name
    'enhance' your game to a certain lev make it more fun, but 'extreme' like lv200 in 1 kill is just too pathetic
    'i pity the fool' lol
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Ada, the Elite.

This just adds a E200 to the people who have already used the max stats glitch, this is in no way game ruining. ^ ^

I dont care if other people hack, dupe or use hacked MAG's on PSO. I just stay away from them and don't have enything to do with them.

this is sad.

this argument has been played out before- and camps will always be divided.

i cant say that it doesnt bother me a little because it takes a lot of hard work and time to actually reach lvl 200.

those who have actually reached lvl 200 the hard way know that it takes time and effort and did i say time? heh.

even though i don't approve of recoboxing, at least that takes time to actually do and requires some thinking on the players part.

but no matter- all i do is cmode for the most part and level with people i know. actually i don't really level anymore- i just help others level.

we've been here before- no matter what- some people want the easy way and some like to earn it- say what you want that its a game- it is a game- and if your idea of having fun means having max everything with little effort so be it.

at least its been blissful on gc for a long time as opposedto dc which was only blissful for about a month.

If anything, people will be able to take a hit from anything in Seabed now and won't fall down with 2 HP left and a resounding "loooooooool".