View Poll Results: As you all know, I haven't made a single AR code for GC PSO... However, I will make one, if people

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 71.64%
  • No

13 19.40%
  • Don't care

6 8.96%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Illuminated

BTW.. the term "JAP" is highly offensive to our Japanese friends... use the word JPN or JP when refering to anything Japanese

lol

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Hey Baru, why don't you stop ruining games for legit players! I DON'T want them.

I'm sick of everything you do for attention all the time. Just leave us alone.

On 2003-11-28 08:13, ADE wrote:
    Hey Baru, why don't you stop ruining games for legit players! I DON'T want them.

you are a moron.

back on topic:
    as i see it, translation of the cards is the easiest part? i think some of the story parts are not translated into all 5 languages (its better to leave all languages out instead of just a few of them).

barubary, i'd say you could work on it, see what it triggers and if its not disturbing the game in any way... spread it or at least your results. *shrugs*

i might add: keep the code for yourself if it might help in any way to reverse-engineer other codes, please. thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-11-28 09:14 ]</font>

Illuminated

talk about attention seeking....

LOOK at you ADE running around to each topic starting stuff and running your mouth...

man this is so foolish, someone is helping us importers to understand the game and SOME PEOPLE SAY NO!
    this is so stupuid, think about how many people like my imported the game thinking it was in english....
    please baru, do this code!

......... you understand topic?

People who dont have ep3 jp dont need to post here only for say stupid things thanks.

If you get around to doing it before I do, (my shipment was delayed so I wont have it till late next week, or the week after) please take your time and do it the hard way.

The extra side effects my code caused (such as the non-existant 3rd page of the on-screen KB crashing the game) were OK for the trial, but probably aren't a good idea for the final. I'm sure you can make it save the setting permantaly, so I hope you go about doing that. Anyhow, Best of luck to you then, and I hope to be playing Episode 3 in English sooner that I thought.

On 2003-11-28 09:50, -STE- wrote:

......... you understand topic?

People who dont have ep3 jp dont need to post here only for say stupid things thanks.
    ADE doesn't pay attention to little details like what the topics about. He just likes to open his ignorant mouth and cause problems. Hes a hateful, uptight, immature little prick. My advice is to just overlook his moronic comments.

Through the Fire and Flames

On 2003-11-28 10:38, VioletSkye wrote:

ADE doesn't pay attention to little details like what the topics about. He just likes to open his ignorant mouth and cause problems. Hes a hateful, uptight, immature little prick. My advice is to just overlook his moronic comments.
    I love the way that rolls off the tongue

anyway. i think only people who are getting ep3 are qualified to post in this thread.
    and last time i checked Barubary didnt make maliscious code that ruined other peoples games. he just works out how the game works and ticks along.
    and this time hes even reaching out to the community to help all us english speaking n00bs.
    obviously were not as pure and perfect as ADE and we really shouldnt waste his time with abbrasive cheats that are going to ruin everybodies game

how would using this code make you any less legit?

oh yeah, that big hacking code of HELPING PEOPLE UNDERSTAND A FUCKING GAME! seriously, because you arent legit unless you play a game you cant even understand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fojar on 2003-11-28 10:57 ]</font>