For everyone online,,,,how did you solve the HL part? i mean with the adress part....did you type in random stuff or do you really need a real JP adress? *worried*

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

Be a little less vague please.

You can put whatever you want.
    Example: 123 Fake Street

I actually found a listing of Japanese zip codes and the town they go with. Then I made up a street name and number, and put that before the city/zipcode. It worked fine.

Through the Fire and Flames

what is the big hoo hah about uour address. last time i checked they never sent anything to you anyway, and i thought it was so that it would appear on your bank statement. i seriously doubt you having an address outside of japan is going to stop sega taking your money and letting you have a HL

On 2003-11-29 09:32, Sappharad wrote:
    You can put whatever you want.
    Example: 123 Fake Street
    ohhh thank you very much,,,,,so the only important thing is creditcard name must be real and number of course,,,thxie all hugs!

Mercenary for Hire

isn't this the same stuff you needed to input on Ep1&2 HL info? And like the Dricas stuff on DC.
    One little tip make your (fake) age at least above 21 (I know it is dead obvious but a warned man counts for two) especially with Dricas, because next thing you know when your age is under 21 they try to set you up with a stupid "Kids" account.
    All other info can be fake. I had Dricas on DC and on Ep1&2 and only got problems because my age was below 21 (mate made the account and decided to make me 18+ (which I am btw LOL almost 21)). Now I dropped Dricas and made it on Ep1&2 JPN trough the form they have on the disc. Didn't have any problems with that either for time (about 6 months) I had/have it.
    And with Dricas I never had problems either in the 2 years or so I had it (with the Kids account shit as an exception). And all info was complete bogus