Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It seems like in the past people wrote chapters maybe once every three days, now it feels like once ever week and a half. Whats up?

Maybe cause vacations are almost here, meaning a lot of work for the ones that study like myself, and most of the players of PSO or members of PSOW are studying something, so...

I Dream Of Sleep

I thought Fan Works had been pretty busy of late. I come in everyday to see loads of updated posts, and i know ive updated my own fic quite alot in the last couple of days. Its probably because its not so easy to keep going at full momentum all the time. Some people like to sit down and think out what they write before they put it straight to paper (or forum).

Well, it's very simple. A couple of weeks ago, the FICCIE-BOOMERS were showing up. Bunches of em. That's the busiest I've ever seen this place. But now, due to life circumstances, people are doing other stuff.

And now, it's been really really really really slow, because of TurkeyDay. The Day of the Turkey. Toorkay o' DOOM! And that makes it hard for even people like me to get on.

I had to leave my computer room! My DSL, and top of the line Computer! I had to leave my computer that actually has a processor, to go somewhere else!

You give us some time, ok? Trust me, everyone will start posting again soon. We might even see some new faces... someday... or some more old faces coming back, like DSA... By the way, I don't know you, DSA(can I call you that? I can't type real fast...) But welcome back!

P.S. I've read DH1...

It might have something to do with the fact that I have started psoting again, but that's just a stab in the dark.

maybe its because we have all been to busy making pointless shrines! yea thats right all shrines suck. And maybe its just because people stoped after not getting any good reads of thier fics. Which is why after the recomindation of a friend, I am outta the fic biz for now.

gothic leprechaun

stop flaming the shrines, temmy, stop flaming everything. it gets annoying.

I agree, Odie! People that flame stuff are just being stupid... If you don't like it, that's fine, but you don't need to be mean about it. If you don't like it, don't look at it. It's that simple.

Nobody is posting because they're all busy waiting with bated breath for the next chapter of my fic.

...Yeah, ok, maybe not. It is coming, though. Eventually. Really. I promise. ...Not that anyone cares. XD

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

It's cause they're all posting here! AHHH, go away, go away, go WRITE SOMETHING, ficcie-boomers!

I'm expecting several things new to pop up on Monday. Tomorrow.