Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

***List has been updated; please go to:
    http://tomeeboy.com/pso/viewtopic.php?topic=978&forum=2

thanks!
    ---

Here's my list of rare items for trade. As I have been careful to constantly upgrade my stock towards higher and higher native/beast/machine/dark percentages (one of the most important and overlooked aspect of weapons), many of these items come with bonuses as high as 50% (contact me and I'll send you the exact stats). Many are also grindered to high levels.

FOR TRADE:
    Varista
    M&AQ 60 VISE
    Double Saber (+20)
    DB's Saber
    Blade Dance
    Dragon Slayer
    Photon Claw
    Club of Loconium
    Battle Verge
    Fire Scepter AGNI
    Visk 235W
    Crush Bullet
    Justy 235T
    H&S 25 Justice
    Flowen's Sword
    Brionac
    Slicer of Assasin
    Meteor Smash
    Last Survivor
    Parasite Wear Del Rol, 1 slot
    Parasite Wear Del Rol, THREE SLOTS!!!
    Celestial Shield
    Sacred Guard (goes in shield slot, prevents all status affects like confuse/slow/poison/etc)
    Cross Cutter (sword, description is something like "leaves cross marks in victim's chest")
    Durandal
    S-Beat Blade +25 (would only trade this for a very very good offer)
    Delsaber's Buster
    Level 120 mag that has been fed a diet EXCLUSIVELY of trifluids (up to mind level 80ish, costing more than 500k in trifluids)
    Holiness Armor with FOUR slots

MY WANT LIST:
    Frying Pan
    Vjaya
    Gae Bolg
    Soul Eater
    Agito
    Brave Knuckles
    Soul Banisher
    Orotiagito
    Diska of Liberator
    Bloody Art
    Chain Sawd
    Flame Visit
    Victor Axe
    Stag Cutlery
    Twin Brand
    Parasite armor with 4 slots (either type)
    God/Mind
    Hero/Ability
    Mag Cell (either)
    High level (12 or higher) Megid disk
    Delsaber's Shield OR Delsaber's Left Arm
    Delsaber's Armor
    Hunter Field
    Force Field

In addition, I would be somewhat interested in the following even though I can't use them:
    Suppressed Gun
    Wals MK2
    Mace of Adaman
    Final Impact
    Spread Needle
    Brave Hammer
    C-Bringer's Rifle
    Storm Wand: Indra
    Cauceus
    Alive Aqhu

If you have something else that would be very special to a level 76 Hunter, let me know. I'm not interested in anything that appears in the shops (other than perhaps a LOT of grinders), even items that appear in the shops only rarely. In addition, I'm not interested in "normal" items (such as King's Gladius, Devil's Calibur, Hell Blade, Blizzard Gungir, etc.). I am also not interested in meseta.

Why trade with me?
    -I have been ripped off in this game like many of you, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather give all my items to a good-hearted newbie than give 1 meseta to the lying, cheating thieves that now permeate PSO. As you can tell from my posting history, I've made a point of nailing thieves by making them famous (successfully I might add) and if you are thinking of stealing from me, I assure you it would not be worth your time.

-I am a 27 year old teacher, with wife, with job, with home, and I'm not some 12 year old kid looking to steal (no offense to the 12 year olds out there). If you want verification on this just contact me by ICQ.

-To ensure a secure trade, I require the following terms unless I feel I know you based on your posting history or from playing with you online:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
    1) we exchange guild cards
    2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
    3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease

I apologize in advance if this sounds ridiculous, but I hope you all appreciate that the only way we can both lose from online trading is for thieves to continue to steal from us.

I'll post updates as my lists grow and get checked off.

Thanks for your time,
    Guardian
    Contact me by ICQ #5896613, or post your email address here.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-20 09:56 ]</font>

I have a Storm Wand Indra i'd be willing to trade..the only items you have that id want would be a Photon Claw, SBeats Blade, or Delsaber Buster..preferably the Delsaber Buster

Thanks SnakeEyes (cool nick). Unfortunately I'm less interested in the Indra since I can't use it. The items you asked for are all premium ones. Do you have any others for trade?

-Guardian

plenty...in particular DB Sabers up to +7, Flowen Swords up to +9, Last Survivors up to +3, Blade Dance to +5, Diska of Braveman +9, Varistas up to +6, Visks to +5, Vises to +6, Crush Bullets to +1, Club of Laconium to +6..ive got about 60 items including duplicates..so i dont have to worry about running out of tradeable items anytime soon..especially since my friggin inventory is full

ill trade you my Gae Bolg , Brave Knuckles , Force Field for a Double Saber

LMK
    i work till 4pm this after noon ill be back around then
    ttyl
    RYDIA

i also have Bloody Arts if you are interested in them

LMK
    THX
    RYDIA

PSO Assassin
    Currently behind AM-PM. I was born and raised in the african jungles by the wild coyotes.

I am interested in a trade for the S-beats Blades. I have been looking for those forever. I added you to ICQ but your currently not online. So please email me at [email protected] and we can talk further.

Rappy Hunter

i want your s-beats blade and mag lv 120 i have megid lv 7 and i have a agito year 1991 i have twin brand but would want some reall really good stuff for that like a mag the s-beats and something else (i have too look at he list again) e-mail me at [email protected]
    i also have tons of money if you need it

Thanks for the offer Rydia. The double saber is already in negotiation but is there anything else you are interested in? And do you have anything else on my want list?

Thanks,
    Guardian