View Poll Results: Every time I browse through these forums, I see plenty of goos PSOX players who know what they're do

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Let the Linking begin!

8 61.54%
  • No. I am too prejudiced.

0 0%
  • No! It'll spread cheating!

2 15.38%
  • Yes, I want to mock you!

0 0%
  • No! I want to mock you (from afar)

1 7.69%
  • YES! I'M AN OPTIMIST!

2 15.38%
    Burnt on the outside, raw on the inside.

Every time I browse through these forums, I see plenty of goos PSOX players who know what they're doing. Unfortunately, and extremely tiny amount of them come from the EU, which is the server that I'm restricted to. Arrangements for PSOX EU are hard to come by, and I'm pretty tired of it.

And this could all be easily resolved by just linking up the US, EU and JP servers. I bet it wouldn't even be too much of a problem to do that. Wouldn't you like to see Iolite, Alexandrite and Jasper added to your server list?

After this, I'm off to send an E-Mail to SonicTeam (It's unlikely I'll get a response, but I might as well try) to try and get this done, as it's high time it is done.

But what do you think?

unlikely. ST is stuborn. accept it.

good luck though

Yeah, thats the spirit!! It would be cool to actually meet up with you guys online, most of the players i see run around with hacked weapons (which sucks) or are rude, obnoxious and arrogant (which also sucks)...

There are a few fun players tho.

The original PSO Hermit

I would love to see linked servers on PSOX, but I won't be holding my breath.

Japanese Anime Trooper

On 2003-11-30 09:36, Flint wrote:
    Yeah, thats the spirit!! It would be cool to actually meet up with you guys online, most of the players i see run around with hacked weapons (which sucks) or are rude, obnoxious and arrogant (which also sucks)...

There are a few fun players tho.
    and dun 4get the lil 10 year olds who get there mums to have ago at u if they hear u swear!!!! lol that was so funny. anyway yea i would like it to be linked but probably never happen

Wish I could change my name to El Capitaine...

On 2003-11-30 15:57, Toruxxx wrote:
    and dun 4get the lil 10 year olds who get there mums to have ago at u if they hear u swear!!!! lol that was so funny.
    You're right. That is funny. If they did that to me, though, id go on my computer, figure out how to FSOD people, and do it to them, lol. Naw, i really wouldn't. But it'd be funny if a month later a character said, "hey, u made me banned for a week from PSO 'cause my mom though our TV was wrecked! And i had to make a new character!"

Ya... that'd be real funny...

*[Rushes to the phone to call his friend up so he can use his NGC, swear at people, then FSOD them if their mom tries to have a go at me]*

The Lone Ranger

They would but if they do so, they might have to activate some server code to block server entry to hackers. But that might put away 90% of people in the PSOX severs:since that 90% are cheaters of some sort.

But it depends, if the majority of a people do a bad thing it might be solved ASAP, but if the majority of the people are doing a good thing, you shoudln't care.

Think about that before you reply.