Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Retekon Knight?
    Rerakon Knight?
    Reukon Knight?

I can't make out that second kana. That's his name for the most part, though.

(In a straight-forward translation it would be "Re??kon Naito")

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2003-12-02 19:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2003-12-02 19:07 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Reukon Naito... Recon Knight?

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

All i got was a crapload of
    [%P}|9߇'D>>tG(tќDG- t!UB*Q3 `K (+y )A(0MN3^%h8X+҇Tx~^ *h@j^&҄qaR 0 e;s;a4?Ml؁SOA=_po2/7=d}+ .ֹBwHd&1!Z i^ t@b~u0WWx}=Xש?"   }i_1 KI Z93mbp%(11?7xz?DMp Q" g#~ncէfјץP/M^WZPF:HS2'@Hz ȎQOq%f eNL/&E.y$"w8,m<'g XxNn <|w#&yÏ=ۥ bluxuL"?3{27uZjק-r"mDJH#x*ԁ5꣝ &wlk5ضJ;y8Dh5yȦoPd& 3 [;A

By the way Jonathan... The keyframe rate is waaaay too high... Slower computers (such as my own PII 400MHz system...) run it quite choppy... Darn my archaic equipment!

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Sorry, I can't change it. divx is 450 mhz reccomended...sorry, but i wanted to get the best picture out of the smallest space.

I'll try to reencode them into WMV with a lower quality setting (about 128 or 256k) so I can store them on my website without going over the MB limit... erg!

Maybe you could make a smaller 320x240 version? Would that alleviate any running issues people might have?
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

as soon as these are moved to a more permanent site i'll be glad to. its just right now i only have a webspace of 50 megs, and every byte counts.

Update: Removed newintro, added morguebattle

Wow... a battle inside of the morgue?