Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've visted Rigel 7 many times today, and no one was there, so just where are all of the importers meeting? If anyone wants to get on now, I'll be there

I just got my game a few hours ago. I keep checking Rigel 7, but see no one there

I think we are only few importer so is hard meet but wait some days lot of people is waiting game.

I have the game but have no Visa/Mastercard to use to pay for the Hunter's License. :| I'm gonna see if I can get a Visa Buxx card.

Also, does the game come with a free month of online play?

I don't know for sure, but if you are using a previous HL, I would highly doubt it. Maybe if its knew, but I cant say for certain.

Mercenary for Hire

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh I still don't have it!
    I bet it is because I also order Plus, that was delivered later to the stores I heared.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Dammit I wanna mess around with an Arkz army
    Oh well patience is a virtue, except for an importer

*hopes his mate (who ordered it with me) gets it today so I can pick it up this evening*

~i'm still trying to figure out the interface.. ;p perhaps i'll get to fight something, perhaps today - most likely tomorrow.. @.@

I can help on that, if you cant seem to get anywhere offline.

Talk to your principle, then talk to the various NPCs.

Go to the Card shop area (up the ramps), and talk to the lady at the counter. Edit a deck to use, or make a new one.

Go back, and talk to your principle again. You'll see something said in Red text, and hear a chime.

Head to the unlocked blue door that has the warp in it, and a cutscene will occur.

Examine the console inside the warp, and select the deck you wish to use. Select the bottom option to take the warp, and begin the stage.

Apologies if thats not what you meant.

As for online, soon as I can manage to get the HL/connection problems I'm having sorted, I'd love to play some.

On 2003-12-02 08:54, Tevren wrote:
    Apologies if thats not what you meant.
    ~on the contrary, this helps tremendously ~ i see the office of which you speak of, now let's see if i can forge a deck; thanks much, Tevren.. =)

Atleast you fellows can play Ep. III. I'm stuck on Ep. I&II until the domestic version is released.
    Phantasy Star Zero

Khorhaplis - FOnewm

F/C: 3008 8201 5781