Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

a nice little place for praises...
    or for whining.
    just dont start crying about your having to spend hours playing to get a new (or a least half decent) weapon. we all know how it is...

I never feel the games have enough levels... or bosses... I love the boss fights.

They need to release more episodes, seriously. Just, proper ones... not... egh... cards...

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

I think PSO Ep1&2 should be longer, and that they shouldnt have "recicled" Temple and Ship from V2, but make new scenarios with new enemies. Apart from that, it's a great game, and I think they did a great job this time with the drop ratio. Yet hard but possible, but mantaining a few of them still really hard, so if you find them, it's something to celebrate.

IMO Ep3 C.A.R.D. is going to be awesome. Also, since it's a different way of playing, whenever you get bored of EP1&2, you can go to EP3, and whenever you get bored of EP3, you can move to EP1&2.

i agree, except with the drop ratio. they should have put a LOT more weapons and enemies in!

26Mins for EpI C1 stage

Lanceor, have you ever played V1 or V2? compared to those, Ep1&2 is the special weapons' paradise. In V1, the best thing you could get legally was a Varista and a DB's SABER. If you were lucky, maybe a VJAYA or however it's written. u_u.

On 2003-12-03 00:41, RFB wrote:
    I think PSO Ep1&2 should be longer, and that they shouldnt have "recicled" Temple and Ship from V2, but make new scenarios with new enemies. Apart from that, it's a great game, and I think they did a great job this time with the drop ratio. Yet hard but possible, but mantaining a few of them still really hard, so if you find them, it's something to celebrate.
    The item drop ratio is definetely better in this game, for the most part... granted, you still get bombarded with a few items, but not necessarily the same ones as everyone else, at least.

I'm mixed on their usage of the Temple and Spaceship... I never much fancied battle mode, and was disappointed on Version 2 on the DreamCast when I found out the new stages I was seeing screens for weren't accessible for normal play.

If anything, I think they should have just given us new enemies rather than rehashing ones from other stages. Or at least new skins for the rehashed enemies.

IMO Ep3 C.A.R.D. is going to be awesome. Also, since it's a different way of playing, whenever you get bored of EP1&2, you can go to EP3, and whenever you get bored of EP3, you can move to EP1&2.
    I dunno, I could break out many other games when I get bored, I'm not sure why C.A.R.D. is supposed to grab me. I loved running around Ragol and trying to hack up monsters in spite of a crappy hit percentage... I feel like all the hands-on "running in and swinging my saber around blindly" bits are being taken away.

I'm not saying the game will be bad, I'm just questioning its role as the third Episode of PSO... it seems rather far removed from everything else.

Plus they were really getting nice level design down in Episode 2... the Seabed and Control Area are freakin' gorgeous in design and visuals, and I would have loved to see them keep on going in that direction.

the game never gets old - i circle through everything available and since you never know if something neat drops the next try... well you get me.

the social factor is nice unless some moron is in the game (soloing exp hog, green box hog, red box snatcher, duper, cheater - in that order of how much i hate them depending on their appearance chance in games i participate).

Best thing in PSO, for me, is the social factor.
    You can really find great friends and meet all sorts of people there.

Second, its the game itself. Even if it's get repetitive, you can find different ways to play it, and it never hurts to go along your friends. It's always a fun experience.

the social aspect is definately what keeps pso afloat & interesting..
    because u can only do too much of the game before getting burnt out..

meeting morons, feel disgusted, then meeting nice ppl seem to ease that previous experience..
    i think that my main reason for getting online
    how many ttf can do before u bite the next guy asking to do it
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2003-12-03 01:43, GuardianPoe wrote:
    If anything, I think they should have just given us new enemies rather than rehashing ones from other stages. Or at least new skins for the rehashed enemies.
    If Sonic Team did that, we would be complaining about that. Most of us would have called it lazy, and someone might have said in that situation, "Hey, why not just use the old enemies anyways?"

And then it's a never ending circle...

PSO has always been my favourite game. Well, not always, it wasn't released when I started playing games