Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Break likes Sil'fer doesn't he?

-STE- I dont think this si a spoiler.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokekirby on 2003-12-03 21:37 ]</font>

Heres another one.

and another one http://tails04.sonicteam.com/pso3/vi...200312/71.html I'm guessing The FOmarl gets captured.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokekirby on 2003-12-03 21:48 ]</font>

if thats the last boss... does that mean sil'fer is still alive when u fight the last boss??

maybe the profound darkness or dark falz... they off some assembly line XD

that looks like silfer.. being kissed by Break? O_O but it looked like before break was killin sil'fer?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2003-12-04 19:30 ]</font>

There are two Hunewearls in that picture... the shortest one is Silfer, but who's the other one...?

I want more Silfer pictures... though I don't know if they are going to release an artbook on this, I really think she's cute. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-12-07 21:30 ]</font>

<spoiler>

The other one is Silfer's sister. The entire plot is not revealed at the point of the story that I'm in, but Silfer has lost her memories. All she recalls is that her sister went off with Break and never came back. Break reveals that the three of them used to work together, to which she is horrified (being on the other side and all) and the bit with him 'killing' her is actually a flashback. I don't know what happened after that as I'm not far in the plot, she doesn't remember anything and apart from the flashback and the mention of her sister, Break is cryptic about the whole affair. But remember, she's a biogenetic organism, could have been restored to life. It'd be stupid to kill her off, you can play her online!

- Shimarisu

hehe yeah i thought that was sil'fer sister... had an idea that break used to love sil'fer's sister but i didnt know she went off with break....
    funky how sil'fer has lived 2 lives....
    shes so sexy though XD

Hmm, her sister huh? Though I'm curious about something the picture somewhat shows that she isn't on heels...

Nites = Yeah, she is cute.

Director of Project Revolution

Those are some awesome pics. Are all the cinematics drawn/cel shaded like that? I LOVE IT!! ^_^

Though... I still want to know how this battle between them started...

BREAK ROCKS!

As a big fan of anime and manga, these screens alone make me want to export the game. I have been looking for other cutscene images and have found quite a collection. Yeah, this has no point. But Shimarisu, how do you know all this about the plot?