Thread: I MISSED IT :(

I missed the Get together. I waited and waited for it. But i done gone and forgot about it and missed it. So how was it?

It sucked! Dont worry, you didn't miss anything.

I NEVER GOT INTO ANY ROOMS. (ALL LOCKED!)
    AND IT WAS REALLY LAGGY IN THE LOBBY.
    OH WELL, JPN SHIPS WELCOME ME...

Veteran Fighter

Haven't been to any of them yet... :/
    Oh yeah, um...the locked games...didn't they say all games would be locked with the password, "PSOW"? That way only true PSOW people could join...

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

You didn't miss much. It was way to laggy. The first one was the best.

The post on the main page said it was a success. It also said that it was laggy, but not enough to ruin anyone's fun. Certain ruined mine. Personally I think it was a dud. Servers were way too laggy.

Mercenary for Hire

Well i was there and yes the servers where laggy last evening,but it was my first get-together and i had fun.The pics are nice and it was cool to meet new people and get some guild cards.We where about 15 or so and i was laughing just seeing the photographers just trying to organise the people so they could get a nice pic .It's not easy to align yourself besides someone or to see if someone is in front of you.Some kept saying dont talk to stop the bubbles hehe.Thank god there was 2 other shorter people,like my REINEe,Jay(who must be a blast to play with),and Little Nei.So the get together was cool for those who didnt storm too much,the lobby part taking pics was a good time and i want to thank Cube and Ice and others who took the pics.I'm looking forward to the next one,hopefully more will show up and the servers will be better so we can team up after the Lobby pics and play a few games

Mercenary for Hire

Well i was there and yes the servers where laggy last evening,but it was my first get-together and i had fun.The pics are nice and it was cool to meet new people and get some guild cards.We where about 15 or so and i was laughing just seeing the photographers just trying to organise the people so they could get a nice pic .It's not easy to align yourself besides someone or to see if someone is in front of you.Some kept saying dont talk to stop the bubbles hehe.Thank god there was 2 other shorter people,like my REINEe,Jay(who must be a blast to play with),and Little Nei.So the get together was cool for those who didnt storm too much,the lobby part taking pics was a good time and i want to thank Cube and Ice and others who took the pics.I'm looking forward to the next one,hopefully more will show up and the servers will be better so we can team up after the Lobby pics and play a few games

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

THIS WAS THE WORST GET TOGETHER EVER! Something must be DONE!

Everything was laggy. No one talked. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

PSO Assassin
    Take a left, then a right. Finally, go straight for 2 days.

Well, when I went, I couldn't find any rooms with the password "PSOW". So I decided to start a game with someone named Silver, and we had some fun. Later, a real nice guy named Rahan75 joined the game and we had a good time. He's a real nice guy.

As a suggestion for the next time (if there is a next time), maybe there should be 2 ships that will be reserved for it. Say, Puck and Miranda. Then, pick 3 or 4 blocks out of each. That'll most likely reduce the lag problem.