Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

http://home.earthlink.net/~michaelmi...yoda-kevin.jpg

It's been about half a year, but I finished up Yoda's Ramar pic of Kevin.

Now, to those who've requested art from me, I'm sorry. My life has been a bit weird My artist abilities these past few months have been almost drained dry, and I haven't been very motivated to work on much art. So I'm sorry.

I'm also sorry to say that I don't think I'm going to be doing requests for a while either. I was taking them left and right before, but I had taken too many and I wasn't really drawing anything very well. But I think that I still have a lot to learn, so I'm sorry if you still wanted a pic from me. But I don't think I have the energy for it. I still have all of your descriptions for those who gave me theirs and if I feel like it, I'll pop on by and be sure to post them here as well as send it to your private box here. Anyhow, I'm really sorry. Enjoy the art

I liiiikkkkeeee.
    What kinda shampoo does he uses I wonder? =D I want my hair to be THAT shiney also!

Take it easy man. I know how it feels.

Nicely done! A cool looking Ramar!

yes, shiny hair.... I like the flowing look to the whole compostion.

I hope you can adequetely stomp on your slump!

%s on weps are for wimps

I remember the fic Kevin was in it was a hella cool!

Wow !!! You really have talent !! Too bad you dont take requests at the time being .

%s on weps are for wimps

What happened to Yoda anyway?!

*rabid fangirl alert*

You know, Relam, that I have been a rabid fangirl of your art since I found it on side7 who knows how long ago? *g*

BTW, this is just amazing... *stares in awe* Methinks I may bookmark it...

That looks truely amazing! It looks like Sonic T-- err, like God himself made it! GREAT work!!! I hope you can get everything taken care of. Someone with that much talent deserves lots of free time.

On 2003-12-07 18:52, ladyjaderiver wrote:
    *rabid fangirl alert*

You know, Relam, that I have been a rabid fangirl of your art since I found it on side7 who knows how long ago? *g*

BTW, this is just amazing... *stares in awe* Methinks I may bookmark it...
    Thanks. I'd like to be modest and say that "Oh, I didn't know I had any fans" but then I'd have to hit myself. But I'm actually really glad that there are people who actually like my art enough to hunt some of it down. Anyhow, thanks for being a fan ladyjaderiver. It means a lot, damn you don't know how much it means. Depression sucks butt

Lol, Sunblast. Yes, I do need lots and lots of free time But I'm afraid I'd spend most of it wasting my life playing various games

On 2003-12-07 17:22, Relam wrote:
    Now, to those who've requested art from me, I'm sorry. My life has been a bit weird My artist abilities these past few months have been almost drained dry, and I haven't been very motivated to work on much art. So I'm sorry.
    I'm patient. I can wait however long it takes you. You can't rush a work of art.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016